Chapter 42

You and Yunho made it back home.

Y/N: We're back~

Yeosang: So...how did your date go?

Y/N: It was going fine until Yunho was going to fight this guy in a café.

Yunho: He was trying to steal Y/N away from me.

Seonghwa: Yunho got jealous? Y/N what are you doing to Yunho.

Y/N: I did nothing.

Seonghwa: I know you didn't I was just playing with you.

All of y'all heard Hongjoong asking something.

Hongjoong: Do y'all want to walk around the city tonight?

Wooyoung: Yes!

Mingi: Sure, why not~

Jongho: Let's go.

Hongjoong: Okay we'll leave the house in a couple of minutes since it's starting to get dark outside.

Y/N: I'm going to my room.

Yunho: I will go with you~

Before Yunho could walk with you to your room Mingi and Jongho grabbed him behind his collar.

Mingi: No you're not.

Jongho: You're staying here.

You looked back and smiled at Mingi and Jongho.

Y/N: Thank you~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Wooyoung: WOW~ it's pretty

San: Just like you:)

Yeosang: Eww

Hongjoong: Okay! Let's go get something to eat and buy some drinks.

Jongho: Where are we eating?

Hongjoong: It's a surprise we're just going to buy some food and drinks and then I will take y'all somewhere so we can eat happily.

Mingi: Did you do something wrong?

Hongjoong: No.

Seonghwa: Did you kill someone?

Hongjoong: No.

Yeosang: Did you-

Hongjoong: No! I didn't do nothing wrong! I just want us to be all together as a family.

Everyone: Aww~

Hongjoong: Come on let's go buy the things so I can take y'all to the place.

After buying the stuff Hongjoong took all of y'all to the top of a cliff where y'all can see the city lights.

Hongjoong: And we are here!

Y/N: Wow....

Seonghwa: It's pretty~

Hongjoong: Yup! Come on let's put the stuff down and enjoy this night.

All of y'all were enjoying the night and made beautiful memories to remember.

Hongjoong: Let's take a picture.

Mingi: Okay.

All of y'all got together and took funny pictures. Some of the members took pictures together some of them took pictures of you eating. After the night was over all of y'all went back home, Yunho had to carry you on his back because you fell asleep.