Chapter 61

Y/N: Yunho.

You automatically shot your body up and when you did you realized that you where in a unfamiliar room.

Yunho: You're awake, how are you feeling?

You looked at Yunho for a minute and it took you a while to realize that his right in front of you.

Y/N: I'm fine.

Yunho: Here take this ice bag and place it on your bruises so they can heal a little bit faster.

You grabbed the ice bag and placed it on your left cheek. You didn't want to look at Yunho so you looked away.

Yunho: .....do you want something to drink?

Y/N: No.

Yunho: Are you hungry? I got food if you-

Y/N: I'm not hungry.

Yunho: How are the members?

Y/N: I don't know Yunho, you'll have know if you didn't leave in the first place.

You heard Yunho sigh loud.

Yunho: Look Y/N, I understand that you're mad at me for leaving you and ateez, but at least appreciate that I'm taking my time to control myself.

Y/N: Take all the time you need Yunho. I'm already used not having you here anymore.

Yunho: Y/N-

Y/N: I want to go home.

Yunho: I'll take you home when we're finished talking.

Y/N: Look, you broke up with me and left me. I understand that you want time for yourself and I get it, but right now all I want is to go home. There's nothing to talk about anymore.

Yunho: I'm sorry.....

Y/N: Sorry? Yunho, you're the one that bailed on us, you're the one that ran the moments thing got just a little rough and you're sorry? Look, I'm not sad but I'm not happy either. I can smile and joke around during the day, but sometimes when I'm alone at night I don't know how to feel....and you're not there to help me during those nights.

Yunho: Please forgive me Y/N.

Y/N: I forgive myself for falling in love with you, now take me home I don't want to be here anymore.

Yunho: Fine.

Yunho went to grab his car keys and the both of y'all left his apartment. The car drive from his apartment to the house was an hour away and during that time none of y'all said anything and decided to stay quiet.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yunho: We're here.

Y/N: Hmm.

You unbuckled your seatbelt and before you could get out Yunho called your name.

Yunho: Wait Y/N.

Y/N: What now?

Yunho: Here.

You looked at Yunho's hand and saw your phone. You grabbed it and got out of his car. Once you got out you saw Hongjoong and Jongho outside standing there looking at you. Jongho ran to you and hugged you.

Jongho: Y/N! I'm glad that you're okay.

Y/N: Don't worry too much Jongho.

Jongho: How can't I? You're like my little sister.

Y/N: Little? Jongho, I'm one year older than you?

Jongho: Shut up, let me have my moment.

You laughed at little until you heard Hongjoong talk.

Hongjoong: Is that Yunho?

You looked back and saw that his car was still there.

Y/N: Yeah....

Jongho: What is he doing here?

Y/N: He saved me from NCT.

Hongjoong: Is he staying or....?

Y/N: No, he said that his still taking his time to control himself.

Jongho: But it's been 7 months already. How much time does he need?

Y/N: Don't know and don't care, come on let's go inside.

The three of y'all went back inside the house and as for Yunho. He still hasn't left and when he saw you go inside the house he broke down to tears and started crying. Once he was done he left and went back to his apartment.

Seonghwa: You're alive.

Y/N: For now.

Seonghwa: Shut up.

All of y'all were in the living room to talk about what happened to you.

Yeosang: So.....I heard from a little birdie that Yunho saved you.

Y/N: You speak bird? Tweet Tweet bitch.

Yeosang: I-

Y/N: Yes, Yunho saved me that day, but he also tried to apologize to me about leaving.

San: And what did you say to him?

Y/N: How I felt. He brought me pain when he promised me that he wouldn't and what did he do? He did the first thing he promised.

Mingi: Wait, are you over him?

Everyone looked at you, but you stood quiet when Mingi's question was in your head.

Am I really over him? Or is it because I was so mad that I didn't realized how much pain he coasted me.

Y/N: I.....I don't know. It's been months since he left and I really don't know how to feel anymore.

Wooyoung: What was your reaction when you saw him again?

Y/N: I was sad but also mad. At first I thought that he'll come back, but he didn't.

Jongho: It's okay Y/N, you should also take your time and think about how you really feel okay?

Y/N: Okay.

Hongjoong: Come on let's go eat.

All of y'all went to the kitchen to go eat some food.