Chapter 20

You and Yunho were on top of the building already. You saw Yunho taking out his sniper rifle and placed it on the ground.

Yunho: Here.

He handed you a pistol.

Yunho: I haven't teach you how to shoot with a sniper rifle but your not that bad at shooting with a pistol so keep your eyes open.

You nodded your head.

You saw him laying on the floor and getting into his position when he placed his finger on his ear.

Yunho: Okay Hongjoong I'm in position.

You decided to ask him a question.

Y/N: So....umm who are y'all trying to kill?
Yunho: Bang Chan.

You stood there in silence.

Y/N: W-why?
Yunho: Don't worry about it.

You went to a place where Yunho can't see you and you took out your phone.

                                 Text

Y/N

Chan where are you right now?

Chan

At the mall, why?

Y/N

Get out of there now.

Chan

Why? What happened?

Y/N

Remember the mission I told you about.

Chan

Yeah?

Y/N

Well the mission is to kill you.

Chan

What?

Y/N

Ateez is after you already. Hongjoong and Mingi are inside the mall and me and Yunho are on top of a building ready to snipe you. And Seonghwa is going to shoot you his just waiting for the command from Hongjoong. So get out now or hide somewhere because the rest of the ateez members are outside waiting for you.

Chan

Shit! Thanks for telling me I will let you know later.

You put your phone away and walked towards Yunho.

Y/N: Why do we need to do all of this when Chan is by himself?
Yunho: You never know.
Y/N: Oh.

You were getting nervous, you were afraid that Chan might get killed.

About 20 minutes passed Chan still hasn't responded to you yet. You thought that something already bad happened, until you heard Yunho speak.

Yunho: You want us to get off the building?

You thought he was talking to you but you saw his finger on his ear.

Yunho: He escaped?! How?!......Okay we'll be down there.

When you heard Yunho say that Chan escaped you smiled.

Yunho: Come on Hongjoong want us to go where their at.
Y/N: Oh okay.

°~°~°~°

Yeosang: What happened??
Mingi: He escaped.
San: How?
Hongjoong: I don't know someone might had told him about us or he just managed to escape from us.

You looked at them and you didn't say anything.

Seonghwa: Come on let's go back home it's already 12:30 in the afternoon.
Jongho: His right, we can try again tonight or tomorrow morning.

Everyone just nodded their heads and all of y'all went back home.

°~°~°~°~°~°

You went to your room and laid there thinking about how Chan escaped from them.

You heard your phone ring and you saw that it was Chan trying to call you and you answered it.

Y/N: Hello?
Chan: Y/N
Y/N: Yeah?
Chan: Can you come to my house tonight? I have to talk to you about something.
Y/N: Uhh.....Yeah sure I will just try and sneak out and I will call you when I'm at your door.
Chan: Okay just be careful.
Y/N: I will.

With that you hung up the phone and when you did you heard your door open.

Yunho: Who were you talking to.