Chapter 27

You were breathing really hard to the point where you thought you were going to pass out any minute.

It's already night time and it's around 1:23am.

You were running for your life while you heard gunshots behind you.

Please be alright....please don't die Chan....

After running for some time you found a hiding spot. You went there and hid yourself from the rest of the ateez.

It's been 3 days since you ran away with Chan but both of y'all thought that they gave up on finding you and him but they tricked both of y'all and now your life and his life is on the line.

After some minutes of hiding you didn't hear anything or you didn't hear anyone so you thought that it was safe to get out of your hiding spot but then you heard someone chuckled.

??: You're fast on your feet's buttercup but not fast enough to run from me.

Shit, Yunho.

Before you could react you felt your hair being grabbed.

Y/N: Ouch!

Yunho: Come on everyone is waiting. Don't want them to be angry now do you??

You just kept your mouth shut and didn't even think on saying anything.

Yunho: Let's go.

Yunho was dragging you by your hair.

Y/N: H-hey! I can walk you know?!

Yunho: So you can run away? I don't think so I will just drag you to them.

San: Hey you got her!

Wooyoung: Why are you dragging her by her hair?

Seonghwa: Does her legs not work?

Yunho: Just felt like dragging her so I did and now we're here.

Yunho threw you in the middle you looked around and you saw ateez surrounding you in a circle.

When you heard footsteps walking towards you, you met someone's eyes.

Hongjoong: Hey Y/N, how you been??

Y/N: Umm good....but y'all showed up so now I'm here.

Yeosang: Ouch! She didn't miss us.

You looked at Yeosang and he faked cried.

Hongjoong: Well we have a lot of talking to do, but for now go to sleep.

Y/N: Huh-

Before you could do something you felt someone hitting the back of your head and you just blacked out.

You groaned and tried to open your eyes but all you heard was people talking.

Jongho: So what are we going to do now since you got them.

Hongjoong: Make them talk.

Yunho: If they don't?

Hongjoong: They die.

You heard their conversations and you opened your eyes and see where you were at.

Mingi: Oh look, buttercup is awake.

Yunho: Don't call her that.

Mingi: Huh? Why?

Yunho: Cause I'm the only one that can call her that.