Chapter 52

You and Yunho woke up by Wooyoung yelling on the top of his lungs to wake both of y'all up.

Wooyoung: WAKE YALL ASS UP!

You groaned loud since you were too lazy to get up, but Wooyoung was being so loud that it made you get up.

Y/N: STOP YELLING! IM ALREADY UP!

Wooyoung: Okay.

You looked to your left and saw Yunho rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms and legs.

Y/N: Morning~

Yunho: Morning princess.

Y/N: I'm gonna take a shower and brush my teeth's so we can eat breakfast okay?

Yunho: Can I take a shower with you?

Y/N: U-uh?......no!

Yunho: Aww~ why not?

Y/N: Because I said so.

Yunho: You know, we could save some water if we-

Y/N: No child! If we take a shower together your nasty ass is going to try something.

Yunho: You're acting like if we ain't going to have sex one day.

Y/N: I'm taking a shower.

You got up and went to the restroom to take a shower and once you were done you brushed your teeth's and got out of the restroom.

Y/N: The restroom is all yours.

Yunho looked at you with a grumpy face.

Yunho: Thank you.....

Y/N: I'm going to be in the kitchen, I'll wait for you downstairs.

Yunho just nodded his head and went to the restroom.

You were heading downstairs to the kitchen when you saw the rest on the members in the kitchen as well.

Y/N: Good morning.

Jongho: Good morning Y/N.

Mingi: Buenos nachos.

You laughed at Mingi and you went to grabbed a plate so you could serve yourself some breakfast and when you were about to serve yourself some you saw that there was pancakes, bacon, hash browns, scrambled eggs, and coffee.

Y/N: Who cooked?

Yeosang: Hongjoong.

Y/N: Hongjoong knows how to cook?

Yeosang: You'll be surprised when you find out what Hongjoong is good at.

Hongjoong: I'm good at.......all positions;)

Y/N: I-.........I'm just going to sit down and eat.

Wooyoung: Where is Yunho?

Y/N: Taking a shower, he'll be done in like 10 minutes and then he will be down here.

Wooyoung: Okay.

All of y'all were eating breakfast peacefully when you saw Yunho coming downstairs and went to the kitchen.

Yunho: Hey guys.

Seonghwa: Hi.

Hongjoong: Morning.

Mingi: Buenos nachos Yunho.

Yunho looked at Mingi with a dumb look on his face and then blinked a couple of times and then he looked at you.

Yunho: Where's my plate?

Y/N: In....the dishwasher?

Yunho: You served yourself some breakfast, but you didn't served me some?

Y/N: Is your arms okay?

Yunho: Yeah?

Y/N: Does your wrist hurt?

Yunho: No?

Y/N: Then I don't see the problem on why you can serve yourself some breakfast on your own.

Yunho: Whatever.

An hour past and all of y'all went to the living room to relax.

Wooyoung: Can I sit here?

San:

Wooyoung:

San: That's my lap?

Wooyoung: That doesn't answer my question.

San: But there's a sit right th-

Wooyoung: Thank you!

Wooyoung sat on San's lap.

Yunho: So....are we really not going to do something about Mark?

Hongjoong: We are, but right now it's just too risky for it.

Jongho: What do you mean?

Hongjoong: Think about it, if we go and try to attack right now don't you think that Mark has more backups then he has right now and if he does we're going to be unnumbered and die in a blink of an eye.

Seonghwa: So we're going to lose this fight is what you're trying to say.

Hongjoong: You didn't let me finish.

Seonghwa: You didn't finish?

Hongjoong: I will smack you on the back of your head.

Seonghwa: Try me.

Hongjoong: YOU WANT TO GO!-

San: Guys the plan!

Hongjoong cleared his throat and started talking again.

Hongjoong: So I talked to Twice-

Y/N: You're not going to get them involved in this fight Hongjoong.

Hongjoong: That's what I was trying to tell them but they didn't listen to me.

Yeosang: So you're going to use Twice as your backup?

Hongjoong: I called Twice to asked them if they have any backups for us and they wanted to know why so I told them and Jihyo said that they would be our backup, but I told her no because they're going to get themselves killed and I also told them that Sana is pregnant and I don't want her dying.

Mingi: So.......??

Hongjoong: They didn't take no as an answer and they also told me they do have backup that they would wait for my call to tell them when is the actual fight.

Yunho: Then who's going to watch over Y/N?

Hongjoong: She's going to fight also.

Yunho: Are you trying to get her killed?!

Hongjoong: It's better this way Yunho, if we leave her here on the actual fight it's going to be easier for Mark to take her so might as well just fight with us and plus, she knows how to shoot and fight since you already showed her on how to do it.

Yunho: Fine, if it gets too risky for her and if I say it's over then it's over.

Hongjoong: That's not the decision for you to make Yunho you already know how Mark is.

Yunho: I can care less about him.