Chapter 6

You and Yunho walked in the house.

Yunho: Were here.
San: Welcome back
(He said while smiling to you)
Y/N: Hi (you smiled back)
Hongjoong: Hey Y/N
Y/N: Hi
Hongjoong: Okay Yunho get everything you need and change and you too Y/N.
Y/N: Huh?
Yunho: Wait why?
Hongjoong: She's also coming along with us.
Seonghwa: Don't you think is a little too risky if we bring her along.
Yeosang: Yeah his right she might get hurt.
Yunho: Plus she still doesn't know how to shot correctly and I haven't teached her how to use or shot a sniper.
Hongjoong: Who said that she's finna do something in the mission. We are just bring her to see so when she really needs to shot she will know how it would look like and how we teach her the moves we do in every single mission so don't start jumping into conclusions.
Wooyoung: Are you sure? Because if something bad happens to her who's going to help her?
Hongjoong: Yunho is.
Yunho: What? Wait why me?
Hongjoong: She's going to be with you. Are you still forgetting that she's your responsibility?
Yunho: No
Hongjoong: Then? Anyways both of y'all hurry up and get changed we will be waiting for you in the car.
Yunho: Okay
Y/N: Um..Hongjoong?
Hongjoong: Yes Y/N?
Y/N: What am I supposed to wear?
Hongjoong: What do you mean? Didn't you and Yunho went to the mall to buy you clothes?
Y/N: Yes but I mean like am I supposed to wear all black or...?
Jongho: Just wear something comfortable and that's it.
Hongjoong: Yeah just wear something comfortable but not too comfortable.
Y/N: Oh Okay then.

You went to your room with all your bag of clothes and you took all of them out.

Wear something comfortable but not too comfortable? What the hell am I supposed to wear then!? You know what never mind forget it I'm just going to wear whatever comes to my mind.

With that you grabbed the clothes you were going to wear.

You looked at yourself in the mirror.

Y/N: This should do since I don't know what to wear on a mission.

You grabbed a pair of shoes that Yunho have bought you and when you put them on you heard a knock at your door.

Yunho: Your ready?
Y/N: Yeah I'm just putting on my shoes.
Yunho: Okay we will wait for you in the car.
Y/N: Okay.

With that Yunho left you.

Okay now I'm done. I should get going since I'm holding them behind.

You left your room and you walked out of the house you saw the black car in the driveway and you walk to it when you opened the door you saw that the car was packed there wasn't sit for you and you decided to say something.

Y/N: Um guys?
Everyone: Yeah.
Y/N: Where am I supposed to sit?

Everyone looked at each other and realize that there was no more space for you.

Seonghwa: You can sit on my lap *smirks*

You looked at him and you kind of blushed.

Y/N: You know what I rather walk to the destination instead.

You felt someone grabbed your arm really hard and pulled you into their lap.

Yunho: We don't have all day.

Everyone looked at you and Yunho.

Yunho: What?

Everyone just smirked at both of y'all. You blushed and hid your face with the sit in front of you.