Chapter 3

Wooyoung showed you your new room

When you saw it you were impressed that they have a room like that

Y/N: It's pretty *smiled*
Wooyoung: Really? It's good that you like it.
Y/N: I didn't know y'all would have a room like this.
Wooyoung: *giggles* Yeah, anyways I will bring you some of my clothes so you can change and shower I will be right back.
Y/N: Okay

With that Wooyoung left your room you sat down in your bed.

So this is going to be the new journey for my life huh? Hopefully it goes well.

(5 minutes later)

You heard a knock at your door.

Y/N: Come in!

You saw Wooyoung coming in your room.

Wooyoung: Here, this doesn't fit me anymore so you can have them.
Y/N: Ah~ Thank you.
Wooyoung: No problem, well ima leave you alone bye.
Y/N: Bye

Wooyoung left your room.

He isn't that mean like the others. Well I still don't know their personalities yet but I hope we get along.

With that you grabbed the sweatpants and the sweater that Wooyoung handed to you and headed to the shower to clean yourself up since you still had your boss's blood all over you.

(20 minutes later)

You got out of the shower and went to your bed you realize that they have taken your phone when you were knocked out. You had nothing to do so you decided to go to sleep instead but before you could do that you heard a knock.

Y/N: Come in!

You saw Yunho and Hongjoong come in.

Y/N: Oh hi
Hongjoong: Hey *he smiled at you*

Yunho ignored you.

Y/N: Um what happened?
Hongjoong: We are going to have dinner would you like to join us?
Y/N: Um....s-sure.
Hongjoong: Great! I will come back and let you know when dinner is ready.
Y/N: Okay, thank you
Hongjoong: No problem.

Hongjoong left your room but you saw that Yunho didn't leave he was still standing in front of your bed.

Y/N: Um can I help you with something?
Yunho: Since your my responsibility your shooting tomorrow in the morning.
Y/N: Shooting? Why?
Yunho: Did you forget that your going to be a sniper with me.
Y/N: No...
Yunho: Anyways your shooting tomorrow morning we can't have you here if your not going to be useful.
Y/N: Okay....
Yunho: Oh and after we are done shooting I'm going to take you to the mall so you can buy yourself some clothes.
Y/N: I don't have my money or my wallet with me~
Yunho: I know I have your belongings. I'm the one paying for your clothes.
Y/N: Oh thank you.
Yunho: Don't think I'm being nice to you Hongjoong told me that your my responsibility now so I have to listen to him.
Y/N: Yeah I know.
Yunho: Okay then I'm leaving.

Not long ago Hongjoong came in your room and told you dinner was ready you headed out with him since he offered you to go with him so you won't be nervous or scared.

When you walked in everyone was starring at you. It made you really uncomfortable but you didn't say anything but before you could ask where to sit Wooyoung came up to you and sat you next to him.

All of y'all were eating you saw how they are with each other two of them would play around the other ones would talk about some business and you just stood there quietly since you still don't want to talk to them.

San: So Y/N tells us about your life.

You looked at San and then you saw how everyone had their eyes on you well except Yunho.

Y/N: Um what do want to know about my life?
San: Like what do you do for a living.
Yeosang: Do you have a boyfriend?

You choked on your food when you heard him asking you that question. Honestly you did had a boyfriend but he was murder in front of you, you stood there trying to hold your tears you didn't realize that they were calling out your name.

Yeosang: Y/N.....Y/N!

With that you came back to reality.

Y/N: I'm sorry what was the question again *you smiled*
Seonghwa: If you have a boyfriend.
Y/N: Oh umm...n-no.
Mingi: Are you sure cause you looked sad and lost track when we started calling you.
Jongho: Did he dump you or....
Hongjoong: Jongho!
Jongho: Sorry. Trying to keep up the conversation.
Y/N: No I don't have a boyfriend.

You lied because you didn't want to tell them the truth and plus you still don't know them yet even though they are being nice to you well expect Yunho.

San: Oh okay
Seonghwa: Since you don't have a boyfriend let me be your boyfriend *smirked*
Y/N: Huh? No thank you
Hongjoong: Seonghwa leave the girl alone. I'm sorry for that Y/N.
Y/N: Oh don't worry I could do better than that.

You said pointing at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa: Hey! What is that supposed to mean!!

The rest started laughing at what you said. It made you smile but then Yunho got up and said something.

Yunho: Y'all are so loud

With that he left the dining room.

You got quiet and looked at your food.

Yeosang: Don't mind him Y/N.
San: Yeah don't worry too much about him.
Y/N: It's okay. Well I got full thank you for the food.
Everyone: Your welcome Y/N

With that you went to your room and flopped yourself to your bed you were so tired that you automatically felt asleep.