Chapter 30

It's been hours since ateez left for their mission.

You looked at the clock and you saw the time.

12:32am

When are they coming home?

You heard your stomach growling.

I'm hungry....let's see what they have to eat.

You went to the kitchen and you looked at the counter to see if there's anything to eat and for your surprise you saw your favorite bag of chips and ramen.

You smiled to yourself and decided to eat, but the only problem is that your food was too high on the counter.

You tried and reach but you couldn't.

Stupid height.

You got on top of the kitchen counter and grabbed your food but that's when you heard people talking.

Their back?

Jongho: What are you doing Y/N?

You looked behind you and saw all the rest of the ateez starring at you while San and Wooyoung tried their best to hold in their laughs.

Y/N: I....Umm....I was hungry and I was going to cook myself some ramen but it was too high for me so I got on the counter to get my food.......

San and Wooyoung started laughing at you and you also heard Yunho and Mingi chuckled.

Yunho: You're that short?

Mingi: I just realize how tiny you are.

Y/N: Well is not my fault y'all two are the most giants in this house.

You saw Yunho walk towards you.

Yunho: Come here.

He reached out for you and you took his hand.

Yunho: You want me to cook you something to eat?

Y/N: You can cook?

Yeosang: Hey we're hungry too you know!

You laughed at Yeosang.

Yunho: Not my problem. Anyways, so do you want me to cook you something?

Y/N: No, it's okay I will just eat this ramen plus, I'm not that hungry I just wanted a late night snack that's all.

Yunho: Alright then, I will be in my room and change.

Y/N: Okay~

You saw Yunho head to his room.

Everyone else did the same thing but you saw Mingi and Jongho stay.

Y/N: How come y'all not going to your rooms?

Jongho: You're going to be lonely so I decided to stay with you until you finish eating your food.

Mingi: I also stayed because of that, didn't want you to feel lonely.

Y/N: Thank you.

Mingi&Jongho: No problem~

20 minutes passed. You, Mingi, and Jongho were laughing together when you saw Yunho coming in the kitchen.

Yunho: Alright buttercup it's really late you should go to sleep.

Jongho: Aww~ come on, Yunho 5 more minutes.

Yunho: I will, but we have another mission in the morning and both of y'all are the most heavy sleepers in this house so, go to bed.

Mingi: Fine.

You said your good nights to them and followed Yunho to his room until he stopped and you bumped into him.

Y/N: Why'd you stop?

Yunho: Why are you following me to my room?

Y/N: You said I'm not allowed in my room anymore because you think I'm going to escape.

Yunho: Oh~, I forgot to tell you but you can go back to your room I trust you and plus, you said you have nowhere to go to so.....might as well stay in your room I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me.

Y/N: Oh....okay

Yunho: Unless...you want to sleep with me.

Yunho smirked at you and was getting a little too close to you.

You realized that your back was touching a room door and it was yours.

Y/N: Goodnight Yunho!

You rushed inside your room and heard him laugh.

Yunho: Goodnight buttercup~

This child is getting a little too comfortable with me.

You shook your head and threw yourself in your bed and you let the soft mattress and blankets take over your body and you felt asleep.