Chapter 69

Wooyoung: We're back!!!

Mina: Do you always have to be this loud? It's 9:44pm.

JB: Sorry that we took so long, Doyoung was with Haechan and we didn't know so it took us longer to burn the bodies on the woods.

Dahyun: It's alright don't worry.

Yunho: Where's Y/N?

Jeongyeon: She's sleeping with Sana on the couch.

Yunho went up to you and woke you up.

Y/N: What?.......

Yunho: I'm back from the mission.

Y/N: Oh....how come you took so long?

You sat up and started rubbing your eyes with your hands.

Yunho: Cute.....Anyways, we took so long because Doyoung was with Haechan so burning their bodies took a while and the ride home to the woods is almost a 2 and half hour drive.

Y/N: That's good to hear....I guess, but I'm still sleepy.

Yunho: Go to my room and change and I'll be there in a couple of minutes to cuddle with you.

Y/N: Okay.

You kissed Yunho on his cheek and ran up stairs, but before you could go to the room you said your goodbyes and your goodnights to everyone.

Hongjoong: Mark probably already knows about Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Haechan's death since they're missing now.

JB: Then we have to prepare for anything, Mark is going to know it was us.

Yunho: I don't think so, he'll probably think is just me and Ateez and not y'all nor Twice.

Mina: We had nothing to do with this. All we did is take care of Y/N.

San: Wow.

Mina: I'm going to wake up the rest of the members.

Hongjoong: Then we'll have to keep on a look out just incase Mark takes one of our members.

JB: Alright, it's getting late and we have another mission so we'll be on our way.

Hongjoong: Alright, thank you for helping us.

JB: Yeah, no problem Hongjoong.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yunho: Y/N....you're c-choking me.........

Y/N: Go to sleep.

Yunho: But I can't breathe.....

Y/N: Goodnight Yunho.

Yunho: God....please save me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(3:58am)

Jongho got up in the middle of the night to get some water since he woke up really thirsty. He went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle, but when he did he heard a noise coming from the living room.

Jongho: Guys?.....Hongjoong?

Jongho just ignored the noise and headed back to his room, but before he could he heard another noise. He was going to turn around, but he felt a sharp pain on the back of his neck. Jongho was hit with a metal bat and he blacked out.

Mark: Take him.

Johnny: Ok.

Mark: This is going to be fun.