Chapter 74

Yunho: Hey.....you're ready?

Y/N: Yeah.....can you help me put on my high heels please, I can't bend down since the wound is still healing......

Yunho: Yeah, of course.

Yunho helped you put on your high heels and once he was done he took out his arm so you could grab onto it while going downstairs with the rest of the members.

Ateez were wearing tuxedos along with Got7. You and Twice were wearing a black dress.

Hongjoong: Everyone is ready?

Everyone nodded their heads and Hongjoong gave out a weak smile and with that everyone went to a car to drive to where they plan Yeosang's and Jongho's funeral.

They didn't have their body's, but they still will give them both a funeral they deserved for sacrificing their life's.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Everyone arrived at a the location Hongjoong send to everyone. The location was at a nice and beautiful cliff at the beach. The sunset showed different mixed colors together with pink, purple, and a light baby blue. Each and every one of y'all had a item that represents Jongho and Yeosang.

All of y'all made it to the top of the cliff and saw a big rock with Jongho's and Yeosang's name carved on it. The air was nice and warm, everyone started to place an item on the side of the rock and made their prayers. You went up and placed little jewelry apple that you bought and placed it on the floor to remember the day when Jongho 'murder' your apple in half, you placed a ring with a shiny diamond on it. The ring reminds you of Yeosang for always shining for the members.

Once everyone was done placed everything for Jongho and Yeosang, all of y'all stood there looking at the beach waves and the sunset. Night time was coming and all of y'all decided to head back home. You looked at the rock for one last time and smiled while a tear came out of your eye.

Yunho: Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Yunho: Let's go......

Y/N: Okay.

In loving memory of
A friend, brother, and member
Choi Jongho & Kang Yeosang
October 12, 2000 - July 23, 2020
June 15, 1999 - July 24, 2020

All of y'all made it back home, you went to Yunho's room to change while some members were making dinner since nobody ate lunch.

While you were done changing you heard a knock.

Y/N: Come in.

Mingi: Hey.....

Y/N: Hi....is everything okay Mingi?

Mingi looked like he was on the edge of crying, but it also looked like he has been holding in it for a while. Mingi went up to you and looked directly at your eyes.

Mingi: I....need a h-hug....but..J-Jongho isn't here-

You didn't let Mingi finish his sentence because you automatically hugged him really tight and made him feel safe in your embrace.

Mingi: I'm sorry.....

Y/N: Don't be Mingi, you know that I'm always here for you. Now, cry it all out.

Mingi hugged you really tight like if his life depends on it. You felt hot tears on the top of your shoulder. The room was quiet, but all you can hear is Mingi's sniffs and sobs.

The door burst opened revealing Yunho with Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: I'll take it from here Y/N, you go and eat dinner.

Y/N: Okay.....please rest Mingi.

Mingi: I will.....

Yunho: I placed a food of plate on you night stand in your room so you can eat and once you're done you can rest.

Mingi: Thank you.

Jeongyeon: Let's go to your room Mingi.

The both of them went to his room, while you and Yunho went downstairs to eat dinner.

All of y'all finished eating dinner and it was getting late and everyone had a mission to do the next day.

Hongjoong: Thank you for everything JB.....

JB: No problem Hongjoong, You know that me and Got7 will always be here for you.

Hongjoong: I really appreciate it.

JB: Well goodnight, I have a mission to do tomorrow morning.

Hongjoong: Okay, take care.

JB: You too.

Hongjoong closed the door and told all of y'all that he'll go to sleep since his tried and didn't get that much of sleep after what happened.

You and Yunho went to the room and cuddle together. You were still kind of sad and Yunho noticed it.

Yunho: Is everything okay?

Y/N: No.

Yunho: What's wrong?

Y/N: I just can't believe that their gone.....

Yunho: I know, it hurts knowing that Jongho wouldn't split my apples in half now or Yeosang beating me in a match, but at least all of this is over. Mark is dead and that's the good thing.

Y/N: I guess.....

Yunho: Let's go to sleep.

Yunho cuddle with you and played with your hair softly so you can go to sleep and you did.