Chapter 4

You woke up by a light hitting your eyes. You groaned because it wouldn't let you sleep but before you could put the blanket over you, you heard a deep voice.

Yunho: Get up

When you heard him you immediately got up.

Yunho: Brush your teeth's and hair we are going to start shooting.

Fuck I forgot about that.

Y/N: Um okay
Yunho: I'll wait for you outside your door.

With that he left your room. You got up and went to the restroom and brushed your teeth's and your hair. When you got out you didn't change since you didn't have clothes you still had the ones Wooyoung let you have.

You got out of your room and you saw Yunho leaning against the wall.

Yunho: Your done?
Y/N: Yeah
Yunho: Okay follow me

You started following him.

(5 minutes later)

You saw a metal door and Yunho took out some keys and unlocked the door.

When you entered you saw a shooting range.

Yunho: You'll be practicing here from now on until you get better.
Y/N: Okay.

You saw many shooting targets and different types of guns.

Yunho handed you a gun.

Yunho: Here. You're going to start off easy so just use this pistol until we move on into the big guns.
Y/N: But I thought you were a sniper?
Yunho: Yeah I am but that doesn't mean I'm always finna snipe.
Y/N: Oh your right.
Yunho: Anyways here put this on your ears.

He handed you a thing to protect your ears. You took it from him and put in on your ears.

Yunho: Now stand here
Y/N: Okay.

He placed you in front of a target. He taught you how to reload and how to take the safety off and on.

Yunho: Okay now start shooting

You were nervous since you never shot a gun before.

You started shooting the targets and by the looks of it you missed every target. You looked at Yunho and he looked at you with a face of disappointment.

Yunho: Why am I not surprised that you missed every target.
Y/N: I'm sorry....
Yunho: Here let me teach you.

Yunho got behind you his chest hit your back and he took out his hands and grabbed yours with the gun he had to bend over a little bit since you weren't that tall. When he bend over his lips where next to your ear he was kind of whispering and talking normal.

Yunho: Don't be nervous and don't let that nervous take over your body.

You didn't know why your heart started to beat fast.

Why is my heart beating so damn fast? The last time I felt this was when my boyfriend was alive.

You were in your thoughts that you didn't hear Yunho calling out your name.

Yunho: Y/N....Y/N...Y/N!!!
Y/N: Huh? I'm sorry what were you saying?
Yunho: Were you not listening to a single word I said to you?
Y/N: I'm sorry
Yunho: Forget it. Anyways as I was saying close your eyes and take a deep breath and when you are done open your eyes and see if you have your aim well enough to shot your target.
Y/N: Okay.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath and once you opened your eyes you saw that you were aiming at the target. But Yunho was still behind you and grabbing your hands.

Y/N: Um Yunho?
Yunho: Yeah?
Y/N: Can you back up a little bit I can't concentrate....
Yunho: Oh yeah sorry.
Y/N: It's okay

You took another deep breath and you opened your eyes and you shot the target and you saw that you hit it.

You looked at Yunho and he smiled at you.

Yunho: Good now keep on doing that until you get comfortable.
Y/N: Okay.

You were shooting for the past 30 minutes and you sometimes missed the target or you would have hit the target but then you heard Yunho talk.

Yunho: Okay that's should be all for today I still have to take you out to buy your clothes.
Y/N: Oh yeah I forgot about that.
Yunho: Come on let's go.

You put the gun down and went with him.

Y/N: Okay.