Chapter 79

Yunho: Y/N, Tzuyu said to hurry your ass up.

Y/N: She said that or is that what you're thinking right now?

Yunho: I have to go water my bike.

Y/N: Dumb ass.

Seonghwa told all of y'all that it would be a good idea to go to a amusement park for the last day of their day off.

You were already done changing and went downstairs with the others to go to the amusement park.

Hongjoong: Is everyone ready?

Yunho: Yeah, we were just waiting for Y/N to finish changing.

Y/N: I only took 5 minutes.

Seonghwa: Anyways, let's go.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Seonghwa: I'll go pay for the tickets, I'll be right back.

Dahyun: I'll go with you.

Seonghwa and Dahyun went together to go buy the tickets for everyone.

Tzuyu: Watch, by the end of this day, Dahyun and Seonghwa are going to date.

Y/N: I wouldn't be surprised about it.

It took them almost 10 minutes to get the tickets and they went back to the rest of y'all.

Seonghwa: Alright guys, knock yourselves out.

San and Wooyoung went together while Seonghwa and Dahyun left together.

Yunho: Let's go Y/N

Y/N: Ok.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/N: I-I don't t-think this is a g-good idea Yunho.....let's go somewhere else.

You were about to walk away, but Yunho grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the roller coaster.

Yunho: Nope! Let's go!

Y/N: No!

You and Yunho waited in the line to go to the roller coaster until finally they let y'all in the ride. You and Yunho say next to each other.

Yunho: You're ready?

Y/N: Screw you.

Yunho: That's what I'm going to do to you later tonight.

Y/N: Wha-......

You couldn't finish your sentence because the roller coaster started to move and all you did was scream and hold onto Yunho's hand.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's already 7:50pm and all of y'all were leaving the amusement park and headed towards a café just to relax for a while.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong bought the drinks for everyone.

Yunho: So Dahyun.

Dahyun: Yeah?

Yunho: Are you and Seonghwa dating now?

Dahyun: Ummm....y-yeah.

Tzuyu: I called it.

Y/N: I know you did.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong came back with the drinks. Everyone spend the rest of the day teasing Dahyun and Seonghwa while the others were happy for them.