Chapter 47

Yunho: HE WANTS WHAT?!

Mingi: What the hell does he want from Y/N!?

Jongho: We are not about to give Y/N to Mark!

Seonghwa: Has he lost his god damn mind or something!

Yeosang: Tell him that he can go fuck himself!

Hongjoong: I-

Yunho: What did you tell him?!

Hongjoong: I told him that I can't make that happen, that Y/N belongs with us.

You were scared and worried at the same time, but Hongjoong caught you off guard when he grabbed both of your hands and looked at you.

Hongjoong: I promise that I won't let Mark get close to you. Me and ateez will protect you with our life's. He won't even have the chance to at least look at you okay?

Y/N: Please don't let him take me away.....what if he-

You were cut off by Yunho hugging you tightly.

Yunho: It's okay....he won't touch you...I promise.

You were crying from fear, you never been this scared and you didn't know why. You just had this bad feeling inside of you.

You looked over to Yunho and he kissed your lips and cupped your face in his hands.

Yunho: I made you a promise last night that I will do everything to protect you even if I have to put my life on the line.

Y/N: Thank you.....

Yunho sat you back down on the chair and waited for Hongjoong to say something or at least one of the members to say something too.

Seonghwa: So....what's plan?

Hongjoong: I already told Mark that I won't give him Y/N.

Yunho: And what did he say?

Hongjoong: He didn't take "no" as an answer.

Jongho: So what are we going to do now? We're just going to sit here and wait for them to kidnap Y/N from us?

Hongjoong: No.

Wooyoung: Then!?

Hongjoong: If he even thinks of kidnapping Y/N from us we kill all of the NCT members without hesitation and if he does take her away from us we won't rest until we have her back. Do I make myself clear?

Everyone: Yes!

Hongjoong: Okay, we have to get ready right now and yes I know is still early but we have to prepare for this meeting, you never know it might not be a meeting.

Wooyoung: Wait, if we're all going to the meeting then who is going to stay with Y/N?

Hongjoong: I already talk to someone...well some people about it.

Yunho: And who is that "some people"?

Hongjoong: It's a girl group.

Yeosang: A girl group? Really?

Hongjoong: Trust me this girls don't play they might look cute and all but I promise you when they need to kill they will kill.

San: How did you get them to say "yes"?

Mingi: Did you-

Hongjoong: Before you start your shit! No, I didn't do anything to them, they are really close to someone and Y/N knows that "someone" matter a fact Y/N knows "them"