Chapter 49

Yunho: Y/N wake up....it's already 10:28am.

You opened your eyes and saw Yunho really close to your face. You decided to get up, but when you did you saw your clothes thrown around the floor and then saw that you're were only wearing Yunho's hoodie.

Yunho: Oh yeah.....about that, your clothes that you had on last night looked really uncomfortable to sleep on so I grabbed one of my hoodies and took your clothes o-

Y/N: You could've woken me up so I can change on my own-

Yunho: You're acting like I haven't seen you naked......I took you a shower remem-

Y/N: Okay! Anyways, why did you wake me up?

Yunho: So you can come downstairs to eat breakfast. I grabbed some of your clothes from your room so you can change, I'll be back to check on you.

Y/N: Okay.

Right after Yunho left you got up and changed to your clothes that Yunho grabbed from your closet it was just a simple t-shirt with some sweatpants. Once you were done changing you went to your room to go to your restroom to brush your teeth's.

When you were done you went downstairs and went to the kitchen to sit on a chair so you could eat.

Y/N: What happened to Twice?

Hongjoong: They left extra early because they had to do a mission.

Y/N: Oh.....okay.

Seonghwa: So? What's the plan for now?

Y/N: Oh I forgot about NCT, what were they doing?

Hongjoong: When we were spying on them, they were talking about kidnapping you, but they didn't say when, where, or what time. So be out for a look out, especially when you and Yunho go out on a date because they already know that y'all are going out and that made Mark really mad.

Y/N: Why would he be mad?

Seonghwa: I guess he wasn't playing when he said he wants you.

Y/N: But why does he want me? I mean, I didn't do anything......

Mingi: It's okay Y/N, don't worry we won't let anything bad happen to you.

You smiled at Mingi and he did the same to you.

Y/N: Thanks for protecting me.....

Wooyoung: No worries~

Hongjoong: I already told you Y/N, we or me won't let anything bad happen to you nor I would let Mark take you away from us or Yunho.

San: Okay, so what's the plan.

Hongjoong: Some of y'all are going to spy on NCT and give us the information and when we connect all the points of their plan, we're going to act like we don't know what's going on.

Jongho: Don't you think that's a little too suspicious?

Hongjoong: What makes you say that?

Yeosang: Jongho has a point, Mark is going to know that we're spying on him if we act like we didn't know what's footing happened. It's only a matter of time when he makes a move that we actually didn't know about.

Seonghwa: Yeah Yeosang it's right, look Hongjoong what if Mark knows that we're spying on him but he's acting like he doesn't know. If we keep doing this Mark is going sneak attack without us knowing. We all know how Mark is and he can get us off guard.

Hongjoong: Okay.....so what do you guys want to do?

Yunho: Why don't we just go up to him?

Yeosang: You have a death wish?......twins!

Hongjoong: I-

Seonghwa: Let's just wait for a while to see what really is going to happen.

Hongjoong: Alright.

San: We're running out of food me and-

Yunho: Me and Y/N can go!

Y/N: Why?

Yunho: Because......

You raised your left eyebrow to see what Yunho was going to say.

Yunho: Just so we can get out of this house:)

Y/N: Wow.....ummm, okay then let's go.

With that, you and Yunho went to the store to buy food.