Chapter 31

You woke up by someone shaking your body.

Yunho: Buttercup....

Y/N: Yeah?

You rubbed your eyes to see him right.

Yunho: We're off to the mission.

Y/N: Okay.

Yunho: I don't know how long we're going to take we might come back in the afternoon, depending on how long this mission is so just eat whatever you want and do anything you want except leaving the house the guards are here so if there's a problem tell one of them okay?

You nodded your head.

Yunho: Alright then, I'm leaving.

You saw Yunho leave your room and you got up and did your morning routine.

You finished brushing your teeth's and decided to change clothes.

Once you were done changing you went to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast

(5 hours later)

You heard a door open and you already knew that it was ateez.

Mingi: Hey Y/N we're back~

Y/N: I can see that, so how it went?

Yeosang: It was okay, well....for us.

Y/N: What do you mean? What happened?

Jongho: None of us got hurt that's all you need to know first.

Y/N: Well that's good....wait where's Yunho and Hongjoong?

Seonghwa: See about that....

Y/N: What happened? Y'all said none of y'all got hurt.

Wooyoung: We didn't it's just that when we were doing our mission we had to kill a human trafficker and someone saw us...well that someone saw one of us.

San: She saw Yunho kill the guy.

Y/N: Wait...a it's a girl?

Mingi: Yup.

Y/N: So what's going to happen?

Wooyoung: We don't know we just going to have to wait for them to say something.

Y/N: Oh.....

San: Well I'm going to my room I'm still kind of sleepy.

Seonghwa: Yeah me too.

Wooyoung: I'm going to agree with the boys.

Mingi: I guess I will too.

Yeosang: I don't even need to answer the question.

You saw everyone leave to their room expect Jongho.

Y/N: What about you?

Jongho: What about me?

Y/N: Aren't you going to your room too?

Jongho: Nah~ I rather stay with you so you won't get lonely.

You smiled at him and he returned the smile back.

You and Jongho were watching tv and playing video games until you heard Yunho and Hongjoong arguing.

Hongjoong: She's your responsibility now Yunho!

Yunho: Why!? I just told you that I don't care if she dies or not, I already have Y/N as my responsibility I'm not about to have another one.

Hongjoong: Weather you like it or not Yunho she's going to be with you from now on and that's it!

Yunho: Seriously Hongjoong?! Why? How come you can't kill her?

Hongjoong: I'm not going to continue this argument Yunho. Now, go to her and see what you can do.

You saw Hongjoong leave to a room and then you saw Yunho really angry and you saw him going to his room then you heard him slamming his door hard.

Jongho: I feel bad for Yunho.

Y/N: How come?

Jongho: Yunho has to keep her from now on, but what I don't get is Hongjoong.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Jongho: Hongjoong asked Yunho the same question when you were brought here.

Y/N: Oh~ the one he has to choose to kill me or keep me?

Jongho: Yeah that one.

Y/N: What about it?

Jongho: Yunho told Hongjoong that he doesn't care if she dies because he has you as his responsibility and he doesn't want another one especially when it's a girl and Hongjoong won't listen to him so now Yunho is stuck with that girl.

Y/N: I'm going to talk to him and see if his okay.

Jongho nodded his head and you went to Yunho's room.

You were in front of Yunho's door. You took a deep breath and knocked on his door.

Y/N: Yunho?

A second passed and you heard him tell you something.

Yunho: You can come in.

You walked in and saw him sitting down on the edge of his bed with his head down and his hands on his hair.

Y/N: You okay?

Yunho: Yeah.

Y/N: You sure?

Yunho: No....

You sighed and sat next to him.

Y/N: Want to talk about it?

Yunho: I don't want her as my responsibility...matters a fact I don't want her near me.

Y/N: Why?

Yunho: Because then I'm going to have to spent my time with her and from the looks of her I already don't like her.

Y/N: You haven't even had a conversation with her yet.

Yunho: I know...well, I have to go to the basement and check on her and get some information from her.

Y/N: Okay.

You saw Yunho leave his room and you sat there thinking.

His going to have to be with her from now on.....then that means his not going to be with me....what if he doesn't treat me the same anymore because of her....

You slapped yourself.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I care if he hangs out with her instead of me? It's not like his my boyfriend in the first place....you know what let me go back to my room and sleep.

You went back to your room and took a nap.