Chapter 54

Mark: Come in.

Hongjoong grabbed your hand and pulled you inside, but he leaned close to your ear and whispered something to you.

Hongjoong: Don't worry Y/N I won't let nothing happen to you.

You looked at him and nodded your head.

Mark: My office is this way.

You and Hongjoong followed Mark and when y'all did you noticed how much bodyguards he was and you also saw his members starring at the both of y'all.

Mark: My office is right here.

You and Hongjoong went inside his office and saw Mark walking to his desk and sat on it.

Mark: Have a sit.

The both of y'all sat down on the couch.

Mark: So what is this meeting about Hongjoong?

Hongjoong: What do you want with Y/N.

You saw Mark looking at you and went y'all made an eye contact he smirked at you.

Mark: Sorry to disappoint you Hongjoong, but that's for me to know and for you, well.......I just don't want to tell you.

Hongjoong: Look Mark, Y/N has nothing to do with this.

Mark: Well now she does. If she and Minsook would've let themselves get killed we would have been even, but no Y/N survived and Minsook didn't so now that you killed EXO and half of NCT we get to kill y'all.

Hongjoong: You want money? If so, how much?

Mark: I don't want your money Hongjoong all I want is for you and the rest of the ateez to be ready for this fight and I also want Y/N for myself and that's it, simple as that.

Hongjoong: Mark-

Mark: I heard that you didn't tell the members about our little meeting, why so?

Hongjoong: That's none of your damn business.

Mark: Is it because Yunho would get mad if he finds out? Or the members would be mad as well.

Hongjoong: Like I said it's none of your damn business.

Mark: Should I call San? No, I should call Yunho. I'm pretty sure he won't be happy that his leader took his girlfriend to have a little meeting with me. You know what let's call him.

Hongjoong: As he would answer you in the first place.

Mark: Let's see about that.

Mark grabbed his phone and called Yunho and when he did he put the phone on speaker so you and Hongjoong could listen to the conversation.

You looked over Hongjoong and he just looked at Mark with a pissed off face.

Y/N: What if he does answer the call Hongjoong, Yunho would be really pissed off at you and me.

Hongjoong: He wouldn't ans-

Yunho: Hello?

Hongjoong: Well shit, he did answer.

You were scared since you remembered when Mingi and Jongho told you about Yunho's anger issues.

Mark: Yunho! My favorite ateez member, how is the mission going? Are you already done?

Yunho: Mark? What do you want?

Mark: I'm just here having a nice little chat with someone.

Yunho: I can care less who are you talking to-

Mark: Where's Hongjoong and Y/N? Did they tell you where were they going?

Yunho: I swear to god Mark if you have them I'll kill you myself.

Mark: I don't have them Yunho, they came to me to have a meeting.

Yunho: What?

Mark: Say hi.

Hongjoong looked at Mark and decided not to say anything. When Hongjoong stood quiet you saw the anger in Mark's face so he came up to you and pulled out his gun and placed it on the side of your head.

Mark: If you don't say nothing I will blow her head of right here.

Yunho: What's going on?

Mark: Speak.

Hongjoong: Yunho.

You heard Yunho sigh on the phone and then spoke.

Yunho: Hongjoong, I swear to god if you took Y/N with you to-

Hongjoong: She's here with me.

Yunho: Son of a-, Take her back home!

Hongjoong: Fine.

Mark: Well it was nice talking to you Yun-, he hung up on me. Rude.

Hongjoong: Let's go.

Hongjoong grabbed your hand and took you out of Mark's office. You looked back and saw Mark smirking at you and then laughed.

Mark: Have fun!

You and Hongjoong made it to the car and went back home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The both of y'all made it home, but none of y'all got out of the car.

Y/N: He's back from his mission. What are going to do Hongjoong? You already know that he has anger issues.

Hongjoong: It's okay-

Y/N: It's not okay, what if he starts hitting you.

Hongjoong: I'll take it, plus it was my idea to meet Mark and you even told me in the first place that it wasn't a good idea. I should just have listened to you. Anyways, let's go inside before Yunho gets more pissed off by waiting.

Y/N: Okay.