Chapther 51

All of the Twice members were sleeping in your room while you were awake. You started to worry because the members haven't came back yet and it was already 3:42am.

Please be alright.

You were cut off from your thoughts when Dahyun talked to you.

Dahyun: Are you okay?

Y/N: No.

Dahyun: They would be back.

Y/N: It's about to be 4 in the morning and their still not back. I send text messages to Yunho and he never answered me back and that's what is getting me worry.

Dahyun: Their probably really busy. Let's go to sleep.

Y/N: Okay

You and Dahyun went to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You woke up by Nayeon.

Nayeon: Y/N.....wake up it's already 9:28 in the morning.

You got up and went to the restroom to brush your teeth's and went to the kitchen with the rest of them. You noticed that it's was only you and Twice.

Y/N: They're still not back yet?

Jihyo: Don't worry, Hongjoong send me a text saying that they would be back in a couple of hours, but for now eat your breakfast.

Y/N: Okay....

All of y'all were eating until Sana spoke.

Sana: I know that right now it isn't going well for us since ateez is still out there fighting for their life's, but what I'm going to say, I hope this changes the mood to a happy one.

Momo: You're finally going to take your responsibility seriously?

Sana: No......well now I have to.

Tzuyu: What happened?

All of y'all saw Sana with a big smile on her face and then she spoke.

Sana: I'm.........I'm pregnant.

Jihyo spit out the juice from her mouth and Jeongyeon choked on her toast while Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Nayeon looked like their souls left their body.

Jihyo: YOU'RE PREGNANT!

Momo: MARK PUT A DEMON INSIDE OF YOU!

Sana: Hey! You guys are mean!

Y/N: Congrats Sana! How long?

Sana: It's about to be a month.

Jeongyeon: No wonder you started to look fat.

Sana: Thank you.

Nayeon: It's not a bad thing Sana we were just surprised with the news, but I'm happy for you, you can finally start a new life with Mark.

Sana: Yeah me too. Anyways, Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah?

Sana: When are you going to get pregnant?

You choked on your orange juice while holding your throat. It took you some time to stop choking and when you were done you looked back at Sana.

Y/N: I- ummmm.......I'm not ready......

Tzuyu: You're not ready? Or you're afraid of what Yunho is going to think about when you're pregnant by him.

Y/N: I'm scared of him leaving me when the day comes where I get pregnant by him.

Jihyo: It's okay Y/N don't rush yourself just take your time.

Yunho: I'm ready when you are.

You looked at the living room and you saw the members placing their bags down.

Y/N: When did y'all came back?

San: Like 2 minutes ago.

Hongjoong: Congratulations on your baby Sana.

Sana: Thank you Hongjoong.

Wooyoung: We better have a baby shower.

Sana: Of course we are. I'm just really happy for the day to come when I finally give birth to my child.

Sana was rubbing her stomach while having a big smile on her face.

Jihyo: Well let me wash the dishes so we can go. Our boss called us for a meeting.

Hongjoong: Don't worry about the dishes you can go to the meeting.

Jihyo: Thank you.

Yunho: No, thank you for taking care of Y/N.

Jihyo: Anything for y'all.

Every Twice member were getting ready when Sana came up to Yunho and whispered something to him but you still heard what she said.

Sana: If you and Y/N ever.....you know have sex.....don't we're protection.

Yunho: Don't worry I won't.

You looked at Yunho and he smirked at you, you ran to Mingi and Jongho.

Y/N: Save me.

Jongho: Who do I have to kill?

Mingi: You?! Who do WE have to kill?

Yunho just laughed at your actions. Twice said their goodbyes and left.

Y/N: So how did the mission go?

Everyone stood quiet.

Y/N: What happened?

Hongjoong: Don't freak out but.......they're are planning to kill us and Twice.

Y/N: Killing y'all isn't a surprised, but TWICE! Why does Mark want them dead! They didn't do anything wrong.

Hongjoong: When Twice is here to protect you they put this lock on every piece of the house that it makes it really difficult to get in and trust me some NCT members been trying to break in but they couldn't so that's why they want to kill Twice.

Y/N: Please tell me that you will protect them too.

Hongjoong: Of course I am. Sana is pregnant and I don't want her dreams to get crushed and Twice have a good future ahead of them and I won't let anything stop them from it.

Y/N: Thank you Hongjoong.

Hongjoong: But the problem is.....

Y/N: What?

Seonghwa: They are planning to attack and we don't know when. Mark said that it's going to be a surprise and that's what is getting us really worry.

Hongjoong: I'm going to my office to work on something.

Yeosang: Okay.

Hongjoong left to his office and the rest of y'all went to your rooms, but you and Yunho went to his room to take a nap since he was really tired and also the rest of the ateez were really tired so all of y'all decided to take a nap.