Chapter 34

Seonghwa: Y/N wake up.....

You groaned and looked at Seonghwa.

Y/N: What happened?

Seonghwa: Nothing, you just been sleeping all day. Is there anything wrong? Do you want to talk about it?

You looked over your clock and saw the time.

(1:38pm)

You looked back at Seonghwa.

Y/N: Uh....no, nothing is wrong with me Seonghwa.

Seonghwa: You sure? You seem upset....are you positive that there's nothing going on? You can talk to me, I'm not going to judge you or anything.

You thought about telling him about how you feel towards Yunho, but you weren't sure about your feelings.

Y/N: Honestly, Seonghwa....there is something bothering me.

Seonghwa: Really? What is it?

Y/N: Yunho.....

Seonghwa: Yunho? What did he do to you?

Y/N: Nothing, he didn't do nothing wrong....it's just that....I don't know how to explain...

Seonghwa: You can explain to me how ever you want I will try my best to understand you okay?

You nodded your head and sat up and pat the bed next to you signaling Seonghwa to sit next to you.

Y/N: Okay, so.....I don't understand my feelings with Yunho.

Seonghwa: What makes you say that?

Y/N: Yesterday last night, Minsook told me that she has feelings for Yunho and she asked me to help her with Yunho so you know....they can be together, so I did and when she told me she likes him it kind off made me mad and i don't know why..and when I agreed to help her I hate it myself for doing that but I also don't want to be rude and not help her, but right now I'm really confused with my feelings towards Yunho since I'm not his responsibility anymore.

Seonghwa: Look Y/N, it's okay to feel this way and I understand what you're trying to say, but if you're really confused with your feelings for Yunho take your time don't rush yourself okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I know but there's one problem.

Seonghwa: And what is that?

Y/N: Minsook....what am I going to do? I can't just take him away from her.

Seonghwa: You do what you think is right and if giving up Yunho for Minsook then go ahead we can't judge you for it but if you think keeping Yunho for yourself then go for it but at least explain yourself to Yunho and Minsook so nothing would go out off hands alright?

Y/N: Okay, and thank you for your advice I really appreciate it.

Seonghwa: Yeah, no worries.

You saw Seonghwa get up but before he could leave he turned around and faced you again.

Seonghwa: Oh! I forgot to give you this.

You saw him handing you a phone.

Y/N: What is this?

Seonghwa: Your phone.

Y/N: How come I'm getting it back?

Seonghwa: I mean...if you don't want it back I can just-

Y/N: No! No! It's okay~

You heard Seonghwa laugh.

Seonghwa: We removed your old chip and put a new one so you have all of the ateez contacts in your phone.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Minsook: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Oh hey~

Minsook: Are you okay? You were asleep the whole day.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine I was just tired.

Minsook: Oh...well I hope you feel fine.

Y/N: Yeah....

After that conversation you saw Yunho come in the living room.

Yunho: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: No more buttercup?

Yunho: Huh?

Y/N: N-nothing....

Yunho: Oh....anyways, you hungry...buttercup.

Hongjoong: Sorry to interrupt but we have a mission and it's going to be really risky.

Yunho: What is this mission about?

Hongjoong: Apparently, EXO had backups and when we killed them, they were watching us.

Seonghwa: Who's "they"?

Hongjoong: NCT

Mingi: Which one?

Hongjoong: All of them.

Yeosang: All 21 members?!

Hongjoong: Yes.

Jongho: What do they want?

Hongjoong: Our deaths.

San: Well that escalate really quickly.

Hongjoong: No more talking, get ready.

With that all of the ateez members got themselves ready for the mission.

Yunho: Okay girls we'll be back.

Y/N: Be careful.

Minsook: Come back safely.

With that they all left.