Chapter 67

What do you see Y/N?

My friends....my best friends, my family.......wait, where did they go?

Don't you remember? Y/N they're-

You woke up by Mina shaking your body gently.

Mina: Y/N....?

Y/N: Hmm?

Mina: Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah? Why do you ask?

Mina: Well you were sleep talking.

Y/N: Oh....I was? Anyways, what time is it?

Mina: It's 10:38pm

Y/N: They're still not back?

Mina: Nayeon got a text from JB saying that they're almost done.

Y/N: Oh okay. Where the others?

Mina: In the kitchen cooking some ramen.

Y/N: Okay, let's go to the kitchen.

Mina: Okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

JB and Hongjoong were sitting together at the bar from a club that Jaehyun went to. They were watching every move he was doing, they also noticed that he had some big guys with tuxedos on.

Hongjoong: I think Jaehyun has bodyguards with him.

JB: Probably, but that's okay he's still outnumbered. He only has 3 bodyguards with him, but they're really big and strong.

Hongjoong: Don't worry we have Jongho.

JB: How strong is that kid of yours?

Hongjoong: Really strong, you'll be surprised.

JB: I'm already surprised. Do you see how strong his arms are and how big his hands are too?! I mean, one punch and I'm completely out.

Hongjoong just laughed at JB since he wasn't lying about Jongho's strength.

Hongjoong: I wouldn't be surprised about that.

JB: Of course you won't.

They just continued to watch Jaehyun while drinking.

On the other hand, Yunho and Jackson were on top of a building with their snipers. The building was across from the club so it would be easier for them to shot. They were just waiting for Jaehyun and his bodyguards to come out just incase he tries to escape.

BamBam and Seonghwa were in the car waiting for them to be done so they can get out. Seonghwa was in the car for Ateez while BamBam was in the car for Got7.

Mingi and Jongho were also inside of the club. They were going to sneak attack the bodyguards so that Hongjoong or JB can kill him without people knowing. Mingi was across from the table Jaehyun was sitting and Jongho was also across from the bodyguards. Mingi looked at Jongho and gave him a signal. Jongho knee that the signal meant for him to started attacking.

Hongjoong went towards Jongho and handed him a pocket knife just incase he runs out of ammo.

Hongjoong: Be careful Jongho.

Jongho: I will.

Jongho started to walk towards the bodyguards. He grabbed one of the bodyguards and pulled him towards a empty room. While he got him inside the room Jongho didn't hesitate to kill him on the spot.