Chapter 26

•Chan's P.O.V•

I quietly laughed at Hongjoong for being that dumb.

Chan: That was a good laugh but I should get some rest for tomorrow.

I get up and go to a extra room that was next to Y/N's room.

When I entered the room I threw my body to the bed and let my sleepiness take over my body and when it did I felt asleep.

•Hongjoong P.O.V•

We arrived back and the first thing we all did is was go to the basement to see if Chan really took Y/N and when I went inside the only thing I saw was the chains thrown on the floor and that's when I realized he did took her.

Hongjoong: Damn it, what the hell are we supposed to do now.

Seonghwa: Can't you like....track Chan or something?

Wooyoung: His right, why don't you just track him?

Hongjoong: Tracking Chan isn't easy. It's going to take time to do it.

Jongho: How about we don't do nothing?

Everyone looked at Jongho.

Hongjoong: You wanna get slap? What do you mean why don't we do nothing?

Jongho: Think about it. Chan took Y/N right?

Yeosang: No shit, do you see her here?

Jongho: Don't make me slap you. Anyways, Hongjoong, Chan likes to play games with you and get you angry and his been doing that for the longest and the funny thing is that you let him. He always gets you wrapped around his finger just to get you angry and like I said it works.

Hongjoong: Your point is??

Jongho: Chan wants you to feel stupid and angry for falling for his trap which you did, but how about we...well you flip the table around. Instead of trying to track him and get frustrated for not looking for him we get him angry.

Hongjoong: I still don't get your point Jongho.

Jongho: Chan is going to get annoyed because you're not looking for him like a lost puppy and when he thinks that you gave up that's when we actually look for him. Once he thinks you won't do anything his going to stop all his tricks and then we can track him like that and you could also send some of us to stalk him and see what's his doing and we come back with the information that we have. Once we have everything we make a plan and then boom we got him.

Everyone was shocked by Jongho's plan.

Mingi: Wow....you really do have a brain.

Jongho just have Mingi a death glare.

Seonghwa: He should be the new leader.

Yunho: Agree.

Hongjoong: You're actually smart......I like your plan.

Yunho: Then it's settled?

Hongjoong: Yes, but for now y'all can have your days off I'm still going to see what can I do.

Wooyoung: Yes! Thank you Jongho for that smart brain of yours.

Jongho: Of course.

•Chan's P.O.V•

It's the next morning and I wake up by the sound of my alarm.

I lazily get up from the bed and check in Y/N.

Chan: Hey Y/N?:.........

I heard her tired voice.

Y/N: Yeah?

Chan: Brush your teeth's so you can eat breakfast and when we're done we have to leave.

Y/N: Okay.

With that, I left to the kitchen and make breakfast.

•Y/N P.O.V•

You were finished brushing your teeth's and went to the kitchen to eat.

Chan: Here.

Y/N: Thank you

Chan: No problem.

Y/N: So what's the plan?

Chan: Well, we have to get out of here we can't stay here if we do Hongjoong will have the chance to take you and his going to try and track me down just to get you and to kill me so we're going to move a lot.

Y/N: Oh okay.

Chan: How's your body doing?

Y/N: It's okay it doesn't hurt as much as it did before I think the rest really helped.

Chan: That's good

Y/N: So what's the plan?

Chan: Run. That's all we can do for now.

Y/N: If we get caught by them what are we going to do? Or what's going to happen if the do capture us?

Chan: Don't worry I won't let them touch you, I promised Minho that I will do my best to protect you even if I have to put my life on the line just to save yours. I'm not going to let them hurt you like they did before so don't worry about get caught I will be here by your side till the day I die.

Chan smiled at you.

Y/N: Thank you Chan, but please don't put your life on the line just to save mines.

Chan: It's okay Y/N.

You just looked at him and smiled.

Chan: Are you done eating?

Y/N: Yeah.

Chan: Okay, come on we have to go before they find us here.

Y/N: Okay.

You and Chan went to the car and drove off until y'all find a place to stay, but for now all y'all can do is run.