Chapter 16

On the way home you stood there quiet you were just thinking to yourself.

Stray kids? Who are they? Did Minho work with them?

San: We're here.

All of y'all got out of the car and headed to the house while you entered the house hongjoong called you.

Hongjoong: Come with me Y/N

You just nodded your head and followed him.

Hongjoong: Sit down
Y/N: Okay

You saw him walking to a bookshelf and it had a painting. He grabbed the painting and put it on his desk, you looked at him in confused but then you saw a safe. Hongjoong was putting in the code for the safe.

Y/N: Um....what are you doing?

Before he could answer your question he took out the files that were in the safe and put them in front of you.

Hongjoong: This is the files of Stray Kids.
Y/N: Oh...
Hongjoong: I want you to go through them and read them I'll be outside when you're done come to the living room.
Y/N: Okay.

With that hongjoong left his office and left you there with the files. You grabbed the first file and began reading through it.

                       Kim Woojin

DOB: April 8, 1997 (oldest)

DOD: September 19, 2017

Position: Right Hand Man

Nationality: Korean

Height: 5'9

Info: Woojin was a smart person his was also fast when it comes to fighting. He never led his guard down. Would do anything to protect Stray Kids.

                    Hwang Hyunjin

DOB: March 20, 2000

DOD: June 5, 2017

Position: Drug Dealer