Chapter 56

You woke up with a bad headache from crying last night, but when you woke up Mingi walked in his room and noticed that you're awake.

Mingi: Hey, how are you feeling?

Y/N: I just have a bad headache.

Mingi: I thought that you'll wake up with one, so I brought you some painkillers and a glass of water, here.

Mingi handed you the glass of water and the painkillers and you swallowed the pills.

Y/N: Thank you Mingi.

Mingi: No problem.

Y/N: Where's Yunho?

Mingi: San is putting ointment on his cuts from Jongho and his still is asleep.

Y/N: You'll think that he will remembered anything from last night......

Mingi: He will, he has bruises on his face and his lip is cut and he also has some cuts on his face, plus you have a bruise on your left cheek and a huge bruise on your neck.

Y/N: I do?

You got up from Mingi's bed and went to his restroom to see yourself and from your surprised you did have a bruise on your left cheek along with a huge bruise on your neck from when he was choking you.

Y/N: Oh....I do

Mingi: Here, apply the ointment on your neck and left cheek so it can heal faster.

Y/N: Okay....

Mingi: I'll be in the kitchen to make breakfast.

You nodded your head while Mingi left his room. You also left his room to go to your room so you could brush your teeth's and when you were done you noticed that you had one of Mingi's sweatpants, but you don't remembered who gave you the hoodie.

You went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast and you also saw everyone except for Hongjoong and Yunho.

Wooyoung: Hey Y/N......

Y/N: Morning Wooyoung...

You saw Jongho run up to you and started grabbing your face.

Jongho: How are you feeling? Does anywhere from your body hurt?

Y/N: No, I just had a headache, but Mingi brought me painkillers for it. So I'm okay right now.

Jongho: I'm sorry....

Y/N: Don't be sorry Jongho, you didn't do anything wrong.

Jongho: Just have a sit and eat your breakfast, I already served it for you.

Y/N: Thank you.

You went to sit down and started eating your breakfast, but then you remembered about the hoodie.

Y/N: Oh, umm...quick question.

Yeosang: Yeah?

Y/N: Who's hoodie is this?

Seonghwa: It's mine, why?

Y/N: I was just asking since I didn't remembered. I'll give it back to you when I'm done-

Seonghwa: You can keep it, it doesn't fit me anymore.

Y/N: Okay, where's Hongjoong?

San: In his room.

Y/N: Does he know about what happened last night with me and Yunho?

Yeosang: No, he hasn't woken up yet.

Y/N: Should I tell him about last night?

Seonghwa: It's your choice if you-

Hongjoong: What happened last night?

All of y'all attention went to Hongjoong and y'all saw him standing there with a questionable face.

Hongjoong: What happened last night Y/N?

Y/N: Huh....well...

Yeosang: Yunho tried to rape Y/N last night.

You looked over to Yeosang and he looked at you back.

Yeosang: You looked like you were struggling so I did it for you.

You looked back at Hongjoong and saw him getting angry.

Hongjoong: He tried to rape you.

Y/N: Well, you see he "tried", but he didn't since Yeosang heard me last night calling for help and he brought the rest of the members to help me and they did so I'm okay for now Hongjoong.

Hongjoong: I'll talk to him when he wakes up.

Y/N: Are you going to hurt him?

Hongjoong: Depends if Jongho already-

Jongho: I already took care of him, so don't worry on hurting him anymore.

Hongjoong just nodded his head.

Hongjoong: Where is he?

Seonghwa: In his room.

Hongjoong: Some of y'all have a mission to do.

Seonghwa: Me and Yeosang have to ship some drugs to some other mafias.

Mingi: Me and Jongho have to sell some guns to this group.

San: Don't leave the child behind again.

Mingi: Oops:)

Jongho: Asshole.

San: Me and Wooyoung have to pick up some guns.

Hongjoong: Okay, well I have a meeting with Mark again.

Y/N: Again?

Hongjoong: Yes, and you're staying here Y/N.

Seonghwa: But Yunho doesn't have a mission today, so you're going to leave her here with Yunho.

You looked at Hongjoong and he smiled at you.

Hongjoong: Of course not, I will call some Twice members to stay with her in her room for a while.

Y/N: Thank you.

Hongjoong: Well I should get going and I should also make the phone call for Y/N.

Seonghwa: Come on Yeosang let's go.

Yeosang: Okay

Mingi: Well me and Jongho are leaving too.

San: Wooyoung let's go.

Everyone started to get up and put their dishes in the sink and what go you off guard was that every member hugged you.

Y/N: What's happening?

Seonghwa: It's our goodbye.

Y/N: Well I can't breathe.

Jongho: Sorry.

Y/N: It's okay.

You got up and placed your plate in the sink.

Hongjoong: Sana and Momo would be here in 10 minutes.

Y/N: Okay.

You saw a apple and grabbed it.

Y/N: Oh! An apple.

Before you could take a bite someone took it away from you.

Y/N: What are you doing to my apple?

Jongho just smiled at you and before you could take it, he broke it in half and gave it back to you.

Jongho: Here you go.

Y/N: You murder my apple.

Jongho: Bye Y/N!

Y/N: My apple....