Chapter 9

*your P.O.V*

You woke up with a bad headache. You can't remember what happened but you do remember about the mission. You try to get up but then someone came in your room.

Yeosang: Hey your awake.
Y/N: Uh y-yeah...what happened?
Yeosang: I don't know you just knocked out.
Y/N: Oh
Yeosang: How are you feeling?
Y/N: I'm okay.
Yeosang: Here take this pills and when your done take a shower so you can feel better.
Y/N: Okay and thank you
Yeosang: Yeah no problem.

You took the pills and got yourself up and you went to the restroom to take a shower.

*30 minutes later*

You got out of the shower and you grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your body. You left the restroom and you went to your room you were getting some pair of clothes so you could change but then you hear your door open.

Yunho: Hey Y/N-

You got scared of the voice and you also got scared because you only had a towel covering your naked body.

Y/N: YAH! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!
Yunho: Clam down your acting like if I'm going to rape you.
Y/N: What do you want?
Yunho: Were going on a mission.
Y/N: Again?!
Yunho: Your not coming.
Y/N: oh. Why?
Yunho: Your not prepared for one and your going to get another panic attack.
Y/N: Ah~ okay then.
Yunho: Alright.

With that Yunho was going to leave your room but you called him.

Y/N: Wait!
Yunho: What?
Y/N: How long are y'all going to take?
Yunho: Why? Are you going to miss me *smirked*
Y/N: I said "y'all" not "you" dumb ass.
Yunho: You-
Y/N: Never mind.
Yunho: I don't know how long we are going to take. But if we don't come in like 2 hours then make yourself at home. If your hungry just eat something you don't need our permission, But if you even think about getting out of this house and try and turn us in I will find you and I will make your life a living hell. Do you hear me?

When he said that to you, you got scared. But when you were going to respond back he got close to you and you were backing up but then your body hit the wall and Yunho put both of his arms on the side of your head to the wall and leaned close to your ear.

Yunho: I said do you hear me?
Y/N: Y-yes I heard you.

With that he backed away from you.

Yunho: Good. Now put on some clothes before I lose myself and do something to you *smirked*

When he said that you blushed.

Y/N: T-then get out

With that Yunho left your room.

When he left your room you grabbed your clothes and started to change.

You went down stairs to see the rest of the ateez members.

Y/N: Hey guys how long are y'all going to take?

When you asked them that question all of the ateez members just looked at you from head to toe.

Y/N: W-what?....
Yunho: Go change
Y/N: What? Why?
Yunho: Your showing too much skin. Now go change.
San: Oh someone is jealous of us looking at something *smirked*
Yunho: I will shove my foot up your ass if you don't shut that mouth of yours.
San: ._.sorry

You looked at Yunho in confusion.

Y/N: It's my body and if I want to wear this then I can and plus your the one who bought me the clothes.

Yunho looked at you.

Hongjoong: Okay~ Anyways we have a mission and like we agreed on Y/N isn't coming along with us for her safety. But this time if we walk into a trap again we won't hesitate on killing those people alright?.

Everyone: Yeah.

Hongjoong: Okay let's go.
Wooyoung: We'll be back Y/N so don't miss me too much;)

You looked at Wooyoung and smiled.

Y/N: Don't worry I won't miss you at all;)
Wooyoung: Ouch:(

With that they all left.