Chapter 43

You were in the kitchen eating your breakfast with the members until Hongjoong spoke.

Hongjoong: We have to do a mission.

Seonghwa: What is it about?

Hongjoong: Human trafficking and murder.

Yeosang: From?

Hongjoong: This old man, but we have to kill him before he keeps on selling teenage girls and raping them.

Wooyoung: Okay.

Hongjoong: Finish your breakfast and when you're done start getting your stuff ready.

Yunho: Wait.

Hongjoong: Yeah?

Yunho: What about Y/N?

Y/N: What about me?

Yunho: We only killed half of the NCT members don't you think that the other half are going to try and kidnapped her or try to kill her while we're gone.

Hongjoong: Two of us can stay with her, we don't need the whole team to do this mission it's just an old man with 4 other guys.

Mingi: I will stay with her.

Jongho: Me too.

Yunho: I want to stay too~

Hongjoong: No, we need you to snipe just incase something happens.

Yunho: Okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hongjoong: Alright guys, we're leaving for the mission.

Mingi: Be safe.

Jongho: If you need someone strong then call me~

Y/N: Be careful.

Yunho: I will don't worry~

Y/N: I wasn't only talking to you, I was talking to everyone.

Yunho: You know, you can be really rude sometimes and-

Y/N: I'm not rude it's just that you're stupid.

Yunho: See!-

Hongjoong: Let's go Yunho!

Yunho: Fine.

With that, they left for their mission and left you, Mingi, and Jongho alone at the house.

Y/N: So.....now what?

Jongho: Y'all want to play games?

Mingi: Sure why not.

Y/N: Okay.

The three of y'all went to the gaming room and played for hours when Mingi asked you a question.

Mingi: So Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah?

Mingi: You and Yunho huh~

Y/N: What about it?

Jongho: Are y'all going to be dating?

Y/N: If that's what he wants then why not give him a chance. I mean I don't see the problem with it.

Mingi: I'm glad that he met you.

Y/N: What makes you say that?

Mingi: After Yunho lost...ummm...you know his girlfriend, he wasn't the same like he use to be.

Y/N: Which that is....?

Jongho: Believe us or not but he was the sweetest person from all of us except for Wooyoung, Yeosang, and us. Yunho was really nice but there would be some moments where he would get really pissed off and he would lose his temper and start throwing stuff around.

Mingi: His temper was like that back then but when his girlfriend died his temper went over board.

Y/N: How bad was it?

Jongho: He would lose control and start hitting us if we try and stop him or we would end up hurting his self but the weird thing is that in the next day he can't remember what he did. It's like he was drunk that day and woke up the next day not knowing nothing about the other day.

Y/N: So....he has anger issues?

Mingi: Kind of like that.

Jongho: If you do something that is going to get him mad please be careful because he won't hesitate on hurting you.

Mingi: And if he does you come and tell us or me and Jongho and we will take care of it.

Y/N: I will don't worry.

Jongho: You changed him Y/N but in a good way.

Mingi: And thank you for that.

Y/N: Don't worry guys everything will be alright.

Mingi: I know it will.

Jongho: Oh! And if y'all do date please use protection:)

Y/N: Hey!

Mingi: Let's play!~

You spent hours playing with them until the three of y'all fell asleep on each other.