Chapter 81

(A month later)

Jihyo: Come on Y/N, you don't want to be late on your own wedding.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm just really nervous.

Mina: Of?

Y/N: I don't know....

Sana: Here, have a drink, it'll calm you down for a bit.

Sana handed you a glass of champagne, you drank it all and you smiled at them.

Y/N: Alright, let's go get ready.

Nayeon: Yeah!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jackson: Damn, I look good in a tuxedo.

Mark: You look like you're those type of guys that will embarrass themselves in front of a girl for trying to make a funny joke.

Jackson: The audacity, you better shullup, that's why yo breath stink with yo baldheaded self, you get on MY NERVES, GET OFF OF THEM.

Mark: I think the think not, so you think you're funny..that's why the back of your neck built like a toilet plunger. FLUG, FLUG, FLUG.

Jackson: And them hairs on the back of your neck crinkled up like them pages in your diary, ooouu.

Mark: No they not.....WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT YOU MEAN!

Yunho: Guys! Stop messing around and finish getting ready.

Jackson: Fine, but this isn't over Mark.

Mark: Ouu, I'm scare, ugly self.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jeongyeon: We're here!

Y/N: Where's the rest of the guys?

Nayeon: Getting ready as well.

Momo: And we have to get ready also, now let's go.

All of y'all went inside of a mansion and started to get ready, but when you guys went inside, you were greeted by some women standing in the living room.

Women#1: Miss Y/N, please follow me.

Y/N: Umm, okay....

You left with the women and the both of y'all went upstairs. Twice were left behind with other women's.

Women#2: Please lady's, follow me to the room.

Jihyo: Okay.

Twice followed the lady along with some of them following them behind. They were in a room and they saw nothing but the dresses they're going to wear for the wedding and makeup along with hair supplies.

As for you, it's the same, you saw your wedding dress, makeup, and hair supplies. The lady that brought you to the room told you to sit on the chair and you did, once you were sitting down, she started to do your hair and some other lady's walked in and started to do your makeup.

Twice were getting their hair done while the other ones were getting their makeup done.

(3 hours later)

Women#1: And we're done miss Y/N, now we need your dress and your ready to see your friends.

You looked in the mirror and you were surprised and happy at the same time. You loved the way they made you look.

 You loved the way they made you look