Chapter 38

•Yunho P.O.V•

Wooyoung: Hongjoong, how long are we going to keep this up!?

Hongjoong: Until we kill them.

Mingi: Has Y/N called you?

Hongjoong: Not yet.

Ateez were still shooting at NCT and some of them were fist fighting some ateez members.

It went for a while until NCT stopped shooting.

San: What happened? How come they stop shooting?

Hongjoong: I don't know.

Yunho: I think he wants us to look at him.

After Yunho said that, all of the ateez members heard a phone ring.

Jongho: Is that your phone?

Hongjoong: No....

Taeyong: Oh! Just in time.

Ever ateez member got up and looked at Taeyong. He answered the phone and put it on speaker.

Taeyong: Hello~

??: Sir.

Taeyong: Yes?

??: We have eliminated the girls.

Yunho looked over Hongjoong.

Taeyong: Y'all took them out?

Ateez weren't ready to hear what the man said to Taeyong.

??: Yes sir, Y/N and Minsook are dead.

Before Taeyong could answer him back Yunho shot him in the head. When Yunho did that, every ateez members started shooting at NCT.

Once ateez killed all of the NCT members, they got in the car and drove to the house.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Once they got home Yunho ran to the house while the rest of the ateez followed.

Please be okay Y/N....

All Yunho could think of was you. He was afraid to see you dead on the ground.

Once they entered the house they all saw nothing but dead body's on the floor.

Yeosang: Did they do all of this?

Seonghwa: I'm guessing they didn't go down without a fight.

Jongho: Wow, and here I thought that they're aren't good at fighting but I'm wrong.

Hongjoong and Yunho ran the stairs to go to the second living room. Once they got there they were looking at nothing but dead body's until Hongjoong saw You and Minsook.

Hongjoong: Yunho.....

Yunho: What? What happened?

All Yunho saw was Hongjoong falling down to his knees and started crying. Yunho was lost but until he saw you and Minsook laying on the floor dead.

Yunho grabbed your body and hugged it while crying.

Yunho: I'm sorry.....

All the rest of the ateez came in the living and saw the situation.

Mingi: No....

Yeosang: They're dead....

San and Wooyoung started crying, while Jongho was pissed off and punched a wall.

Mingi was still in shook to see your dead body and Minsook dead body.

Yunho was crying really hard to the point where he was chocking on his own saliva and his coughs.

Please be alive......

Hongjoong: I failed them....I couldn't protect them.....

Seonghwa: Hey, don't say that Hongjoong, you tried your best to protect them don't think-

Hongjoong: How did I tried my best! Can't you see that their dead because of me! If I have never brought them here they would be out there living their life's, but no I had to ruin it, I took their precious life's away from them when they still had a chance to live their life. Now they can't and it's all my fault.

All of the ateez members went to your body and Minsook.

Jongho picked up Minsook dead body to lay it on the couch while Yunho grabbed your body. Yunho placed you on the couch and everyone just looked at you and Minsook.

Yunho was crouched down next to you while holding your hand.

Yunho stayed like this for a couple of minutes.

Jongho was also crouched down next to Minsook while holding her hand and cried.

The room went silent for a moment until they heard someone hiss in pain.

Y/N: Ugh....

Everyone looked at you.

Mingi: She's alive!