Chapter 65

Right after the bomb was heard. You opened your eyes and saw how blurry your vision was and all you can hear was a beeping sound while one of the Twice members was calling your name and their voice started to echo.

You looked over the members and saw dust coming from the ceiling, the walls breaking apart, and the floor was also breaking.

Mina: Y/N! Come on, we have to go! The house is falling apart.

You groaned, but you put all your strength to get up and you did. You also saw some of the NCT members completely blacked out and some of them were trying to get up, but they couldn't. You also noticed that some Twice members were helping each other out.

You noticed Sana, Dahyun, and Tzuyu trying to get up, but they couldn't. You ran to them and helped them up.

Jihyo: Let's go, Got7 is outside the house!

Y/N: Alright guys, stay with me. We can get out of here just walk as careful as you can. The house is falling apart and the floor is breaking too.

Tzuyu: Okay.

The four of y'all started to walk carefully so the floor wouldn't break. You saw that the rest of the Twice members made out of the room they were just waiting for y'all to get out too.

You saw that some of them were shooting since there was more enemies coming in the house.

Jihyo: Come on guys!

Y/N: Okay, come on we're almost there....

The four of y'all were close to get out of the room, but y'all stopped and everyone went quiet.

You heard the floor creaking and none of y'all dared to move.

Y/N: Don't move a fucking muscle, if y'all do that's it for us the floor is going to break and we're going to fall.

Sana: Isn't the living room downstairs? We could land on the couch-

Y/N: We're not.

Dahyun: What makes you so sure?

Y/N: We have a big glass table in the living room.

Tzuyu: And?

Y/N: And it's right below us. One of us move and will fall right on the glass table.

You looked over to Jihyo and she took out her hand.

Jihyo: Okay....take baby steps, but go one by one. Once your close grab my hand and I'll pull you out, got it?

Sana: Yeah.

Jihyo: Oka-

Before one of y'all could move the floor started breaking.

Y/N: Shit.

You looked at Jihyo and she had fear in her eyes, but before y'all can do something the floor already broke and the four of y'all fell through. Once y'all fell the four of y'all landed on the glass table and y'all broke it.

Once y'all were downstairs laying on the floor with shader glass every were. You tried to get up, but you yelled in pain you looked at your thigh and saw a big piece of glass stabbed inside your thigh making you bleed a lot. You noticed some yelping and you looked over your right and saw Dahyun being stabbed by some big glass on her left arm, Tzuyu was stabbed with two big glasses on both of her shoulders while Sana was stabbed with a big glass deep in her back.

You had worried eyes since Sana was completely blacked out and she was bleeding a lot. You started crawling towards her, but you stopped midway since the pain in your thigh was too much.

The shooting was still going and you saw some NCT members pointing their guns at y'all. You saw Mark walking towards y'all with a smirk on his face.

Mark: Hey Y/N, you seem to be in pain?

Mark grabbed the piece of glass and started to move it around making the glass stab you even more. You screamed in pain.

Mark: Oops, my apologies I didn't know that would hurt you.

Mark started to laugh at you.

Mark: Now, since you're hopeless and out numbered might as well and give yourself up. So what do you say?

Y/N: S-screw....you

Mark chuckled and kicked you in the stomach. You didn't care about you being hurt all you cared about was about Twice, but what worried you the most was Sana.

Mark noticed and walk towards Sana. He crouched down next to her and smiled.

Mark: She's pregnant....what would happened if I kick her right in the stomach?

Mark got up and was ready to kick her, but a loud shot could be heard. You looked over were the noise came from and you saw Ateez and Got7 coming in the house. They were shooting at the members, but sadly all of the NCT members escaped leaving the backups to die.

The shooting stopped and you heard Yunho's voice.

Yunho: Y/N! Holy shit, you're losing too much blood.

Your vision was starting to get blurry and you were feeling weak.

Y/N: S-Sana....she's....dying...

You heard a loud voice.

Mark Tuan: Sana!

You saw Mark picking her up bride style and taking her out of the house.

Mark Tuan: I'm taking her with me....

Jackson: Go...make sure she's okay.

Mark Tuan: I will.

You had a weak smile on your face and then your attention went to Yunho.

Yunho: Alright princess, hold on onto something or bite my arm.

Y/N: Why?.....

Yunho: I'm taking the glass off.

Y/N: Wait!

Yunho: Y/N you're losing way too much blood!

You grabbed a piece of his clothes and put it in your mouth. You looked at Yunho in the eyes giving him a signal to take the glass off.

Yunho: Okay, 1....2.....3

You felt a sharp pain hit you and you started to scream out in pain.
Yunho grabbed your face and tried to clam you down.

Yunho: Hey, it's okay, it's okay, the glass is out of you. No need to worry....for now.

JB: We have to get out of here!

Wooyoung: The house is falling apart!

Yunho picked you up and started to run out. You saw Tzuyu in Seonghwa's arms and Dahyun in Mingi's arms and the rest of y'all started to run out of the house.

Once all of y'all got out you saw the house fall down.

Jihyo: You guys can stay with us until y'all find a house to live in.

Hongjoong: We really appreciate it, but that was our backup house. We have our main one not far from here.

Jihyo: Okay...well call us once y'all made it. We have to take care of Tzuyu and Dahyun.

Seonghwa and Mingi gave Tzuyu Dahyun to Jackson and JB. Everyone got in their cars and drove off.

Y/N: Yunho.....

Yunho: Yes princess?

Y/N: I'm really sleepy.....

Yunho: Don't close you're eyes!

Before he could say something else you blacked out.