Chapter 2

You woke up by the car shaking since your head was hiding the window. You groaned because of your head hurting you didn't remember anything until you heard a voice.

??: We are almost here so get ready.

You then remember what happened your boss tried to rape you but he was killed in front of you and these man kidnapped you. Then 5 minutes passed you felt the car stop you heard the car doors open and a few seconds passed you heard your side of the car door open and you heard a deep voice.

??: Get out.

You tried and get out without tripping since you can't see and you couldn't grabbed into something since your hands were tied behind your back. You then felt a strong grip grabbed your arm and started dragging you into somewhere. But then you heard other voices.

??: What are you going to tell Hongjoong?

Hongjoong? Who is he?

??2: That she's a witness what else am I supposed to say to him.
??: Alright.

You heard a door open and not that long you felt the man placed you into a chair you heard voices but when the man placed you down into the chair it got all quiet.

??: Who's this?

The man took off your blindfold and you saw 5 other mans sitting in a couch.

??: She's a witness of the murder of Mr.Kim.

Mr.Kim that was my boss's name

??2: Then why you brought her here you could have just killed her you know.
??3: He has a point
??4: Everyone shut up!

You flinched of the man raising his voice he came up to you and looked at you.

??: Let me introduce myself Miss? What's your name?
Y/N: Y/N Yang Y/N
??: Okay Miss Y/N I'm Hongjoong

Hongjoong that's the man the guys who kidnapped me talked about earlier.

Hongjoong: Its really nice to meet you. Everyone introduce y'all selfs to Miss Y/N.

You saw ash hair man getting up

??: Hello my name is Wooyoung
He said with a smile.

Then you saw a tall man with red hair.

??: My name is Mingi.

Then a black haired dude got up as well.

??: I'm Seonghwa.

A light brown hair boy got up also.

??: I'm Yeosang.

Then another black hair man got up after him

??: I'm Jongho the youngest

Then a guy with black hair and white stripes looked at you.

??: I'm San

Then the last man looked at you.

??: I'm Yunho

Hongjoong: Now that you know our names how do you know Mr.Kim?
Y/N: I worked for him.
Hongjoong: On what?
Y/N: A café
Hongjoong: So you don't have nothing to do with him and his "work"?
Y/N: What work? All I know is that he is...well was my boss and that's it.
Hongjoong: Well Y/N let me tell you what your boss real job is his a sex trafficker he either sleeps with women and throws them away or he kidnaps them and sells them and from the looks of it he was planning on raping you am I right?

When he said that you tracked his eyes on what he was looking at and when you found out he was starring at your breast you blushed you still had your shirt ripped open to the point where you breast were showing out you wanted to cover yourself but you couldn't since your hands were tied behind your back.

Hongjoong: Here.

He took off his jacket and covered you so the other members would stop starring at your breast.

Y/N: Thank you
Hongjoong: Now that you know about your boss let me tell you about us we are ateez and we are mafias group and I'm the leader of the group each and one of us have a position. Everyone tell her your position.

You looked at everyone and they looked at you then they started off by saying their position.

Wooyoung: I'm the drug dealer
Yeosang: I'm the gunslinger
Seonghwa: I'm the assassin
San: I'm the tracker
Jongho: I'm the hacker
Mingi: I'm the fighter
Yunho: I'm the sniper

You looked at all of them and then you looked back at the leader.

Hongjoong: Now that you know all of our names and positions your staying with us now.

You couldn't believe that you are going to stay with some mafias.

Hongjoong: Since your stay with us tell me what are you good at?
Y/N: What do you mean?
Hongjoong: What are you good at? Like are you good at fighting,shooting,hacking,stealing stuff like that.
Y/N: I'm not good of anything like that.

You said while looking down

Hongjoong: Well since you are staying with us your going to be a sniper with Yunho. Since he kidnapped you and decided to take you in with us your going to be with him from now on.
Yunho: Wait why does she have to be with me?
Hongjoong: Just like I said to her you took her in and instead of killing her you decided to bring her here now she's your responsibility not ours.
Yunho: But Wooyoung and San helped me too.
Hongjoong: His he right?
Wooyoung/San: NO
Yunho: :o So y'all are going to lie to him!
Hongjoong: You know what who's idea was it to bring her here?
Wooyoung/San: Yunho
Hongjoong: Is that right?
Yunho: *sigh* yes
Hongjoong: Then why are you arguing about her being your responsibility your the one who took her in.
Yunho: Fine
Hongjoong: Okay Y/N now that you know everything well not everything from us your going to work with us from now on do you understand?
Y/N: Why do I have to work with y'all?
Hongjoong: Oh you thought you were going to stay here for free? Nope not a chance either you stay with us and learn how to shoot or we..well Yunho kills you it's your choice which one do you want?

You didn't hesitate to answer back

Y/N: Stay with y'all!
Hongjoong: Okay then it's settled.

Hongjoong untied your arms

Hongjoong: Wooyoung send Y/N to one of the available rooms for her.
Wooyoung: Okay, come on follow me.

With that he took you to your new room.