Chapter 13

Bang Chan? Christopher Bang Chan? Crispy?

You were so lost on your thoughts that you didn't even notice that the rest of the ateez members are panicking.

Are they talking about the Bang Chan I know or is this "Bang Chan" another person.

You stopped thinking when you heard Hongjoong banging on the table and yelling.

Hongjoong: He can't be alive! His dead!
Yunho: Apparently he isn't Hongjoong!

You decided to speak up.

Y/N: Guys? Who's Bang Chan?
Hongjoong: No one Y/N.
Yunho: She's gonna have to know you know that right? We can't just hide this person away from her especially that he knows Y/N.

So it is him.

Y/N: He knows me?
Yunho: I guess.
Y/N: May I see a picture of him? If y'all don't mind.
Mingi: No not at all Y/N.

Mingi went to a room and came back with a folder.

Mingi: This is his file.

You opened the file.

      Christopher Bang Chan
           (Bang Chan)

      Christopher Bang Chan           (Bang Chan)

Age: 22
Born: October 3, 1997, Seoul South
Korea.
Height: 5'7
Nationality: Australian
Group: Stray Kids.
Position: Leader, Drug Dealer
Family: Unknown.

When you saw the file of Chan you stood there surprised.

Yeosang: Y/N?

You didn't say anything.

Yeosang: Hey Y/N??
Yunho: Y/N!!!!
Y/N: Huh? W-what?
San: Are you okay? You seem a little off?
Y/N: I'm fine
Seonghwa: Are you sure?
Y/N: No.

You know Chan because you saw him with your boyfriend Minho. He was a really close friend to him. When Minho died Chan never visit you or you never had a chance to talk to him about Minho's death. He just disappeared.

Y/N: How do you know him?
Hongjoong: What do you mean? Do you know him?
Y/N: Yes.
Yunho: Really? How?
Y/N: He was a really close friend to my boyfriend Minho.

When you said that everyone just stood there in salience. You looked at them some of them looked down and some of them just looked at you in a worried face.

Y/N: What? What's wrong?
Hongjoong: Minho was your boyfriend?
Y/N: Yeah. Why?
Yunho: Nothing. Don't worry too much about this just go to your room and sleep it's getting late already.

You looked at everyone and they didn't look at you.

Y/N: Umm okay...goodnight

With that you went to your room and sleep.

*Yunho's P.O.V*

Yunho: Minho was her boyfriend?!
Wooyoung: I didn't know that.
Seonghwa: Me either.
Hongjoong: I guess none of us knew.

I don't know why but I feel kind of worried about Y/N finding out the truth about his death.

Yeosang: So who's going to tell her?
Jongho: Tell her what?
Yeosang: About Minho.
Seonghwa: What do you mean?
Yeosang: You know what I mean! Who's going to tell her that we killed her boyfriend!!

I stood there quiet.

Hongjoong: "We"?! What do you mean about "We"?! There is no "We" in this. We all had one member to kill except for me I had to kill two of them. While y'all had to kill one. And that one person who killed Minho was Seonghwa.

I looked at Seonghwa and he looked sad.

Seonghwa: I-I I didn't know Y/N was his girlfriend.
Mingi: Of course you didn't! None of us did! Why?! Because he try to keep it a secret from us! He probably knew that we would've used her as hostage! Now if she finds out she's going to hate us and probably try and help Chan to kill us!
Yunho: She can't and she won't, plus Chan is unnumbered there's 1 of him and 8 of us. What is he finna do to us.

When I said that Hongjoong yelled.

Hongjoong: WERE TALKING ABOUT BANG CHAN YUNHO!!! HE IS GOING TO WIN EVEN THOUGH THERES ONLY ONE OF HIM! HE CAN KILL ALL OF US IN A BLINK OF AN EYE! WE WON'T EVEN SEE HIM COMING!

He's right. Chan knows everything. He's always one step ahead from all of us.

San: Hongjoong has a point he can be anywhere and we don't even know or see him coming. He can attack in anytime.
Wooyoung: What if he tries and kill Y/N?
Hongjoong: No. I doubt it he will hurt Y/N.
Yunho: Like you said were talking about Bang Chan. You never know what he can plan on attacking or what is he going to do to get all of us killed. I mean c'mon we killed his only friends that were like family to him. Of course he will try and do something to Y/N.

Everyone just got quiet until Hongjoong spoke up.

Hongjoong: Everyone go to sleep we have to plan something tomorrow.

Everyone agreed and went to their room and sleep.