Already wearing my clothes, we're practically married now.

Alyssa

The door to Matty's apartment was just as I remembered it from two nights ago but the only difference this time is that there is no party to attend, only a gathering of sorts. What would we really be doing tonight? I didn't fully know but he text me around 6pm to remind me that I agreed to come round. I wasn't going to flake on an agreement, it just made me slightly nervous to be around his friends and bandmates when I knew no one, not even Matty really.

I knocked on the door and waited for the answer, there was laughter from inside and then suddenly there were loud footsteps down the hallway. The door swung open to reveal a smiling Matty Healy standing in only black skinny jeans. I looked over his tattoos covering his chest and arms. "Enjoying the view I see." He said with a sly grin.

"I've seen you without a shirt almost as much as with." I retorted. He rolled his eyes.

"You made it then."

"Well, you invited me and I figured there's absolutely nothing better to do on a Monday night in London." I smirked.

"You know how many girls would die to be in your position right now, outside my door." He sounded so fucking full of himself but somehow it was slightly endearing.

"I can go grab one if you like." I said pointing my thumb over my shoulder. He shook his head and laughed.

"Come on in then." He said opening the door wider for me to step by him. "It get's hot in here when everyone's round so shirts tend to come off." It was my turn to roll my eyes. "So you can join us in that if the notion takes your fancy."

"Ah, unfortunately I wouldn't want to be too much of a distraction for you Healy." I looked over my shoulder, I caught him looking at my arse as I walked in front of him down the hallway. "I'm up here by the way." I stopped suddenly making him slam into my back.

"Sorry." He mumbled, his cheeks flashing a slight shade of pink because he was caught. It felt good to embarrass him slightly, he was too cocky for his own good sometimes.

We both walked into the living room, three men sat on one couch leaving the two seater free. "Hello." One spoke up, a guy with dark brown hair and a beard.

"Ross, Adam and George." Matty pointed to each of them as he told me their names. They all nodded and said a hi except Ross who'd already said hello. "This is Alyssa, the inspiration behind our new album artwork." I looked at him and rolled my eyes again.

"I showed you Tumblr once, calm it." Adam laughed at that. I decided to sit on the couch and Matty sat down next to me. They were playing some shooter game that I'd never seen before. Typical guy stuff.

"You wanna play?" George asked me, I looked at him and shrugged.

"I'm rubbish at these games, I only came because there was a mention of wine." I laughed, he smiled and nodded.

"Always wine in this household, Matty can't get enough of it now." George shrugged. "We are more beer guys on this couch." Adam agreed by raising his beer in the air.

"I'll grab you a glass if you like?" Matty asked me, I nodded in return. He got up and went off into the kitchen. The atmosphere in the flat was very different than the other night, you could hardly even tell there had been a party here only a few days ago.

"So how are you liking working for Jamie?" Ross questioned me, tearing his eyes from the screen as he played.

"It's really nice actually, he's a good boss." I told him. "It's a lot less pressured than I thought but everything has been good so far."