I just want to keep showing you all the wonderful things that are out there.

Alyssa

The days were passing me by quicker than I realised. Being on tour just made every day seem to jumble into one. Matty was right when he said that it was exhausting. By the second week I felt like my soul was leaving my body and everything I was doing was just like being on autopilot. It made it more difficult to appreciate the shows, they were always great to witness and I felt extremely blessed to be able to see them every night.

The only good thing that seemed keep me going mentally though was the fact that Matty seemed to be in a better frame of mind after our confession to each other outside the nightclub. Although we didn't really say it further than that initial announcement, we at least knew that we were both on a similar page.

I didn't think it was possible to feel love for someone so quickly, sometimes I second guess myself and wonder if I truly am falling in love with him or it was just a mix of excitement and being flung into a completely new world that I never even knew existed?

Today was one of the only off days of the tour and the guys all decided that we should go and do something fun. I wasn't exactly sure what they planned but we were in Southampton, I don't really know what there is to do here though. I've never been before.

We all sat in the living area of the bus, not really chatting but waiting until we had all woken up enough to make plans for the day. "So you've never been to Southampton before?" George asked me.

"I'd barely been out of Brighton and London until recently." I shrugged.

"I'll be honest, there isn't a whole lot to do in Southampton." Adam nodded.

"Then what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We could go to the beach?" Adam suggested.

"It's fucking November." George made a face at him.

"Wrap up warm and let's have a day at the beach." Adam argued.

"Nah, I don't think the beach is a good idea." Ross agreed.

"You guys are fucking boring." Adam sighed.

"What about the New Forest National Park?" George suggested, looking up from his phone. We all exchanged looks.

"What even is that?" Adam made a face at George.

"It's like a natural trail, we could go find some cool spots and smoke a shit ton of weed like we used to do in the old days." George shrugged. Matty's eyes perked up at the mention of weed.

"That could be fun." Matty chimed in.

"I would be down for that." Ross agreed.

"So we're going to a forest to smoke weed? Sure why not." Adam nodded. They all turned their heads to look at me.

"I'm fine with whatever." I said. They all nodded, finally having settled on doing something for the day.

We all got up and begun getting ourselves ready for the day, it wasn't raining at least so that's always a plus when deciding to do something outside. I put on black jeans but opted for ones without rips in case it did get cold. I threw on a t-shirt and one of Matty's hoodies. He looked over at me and squinted his eyes at me. "That's mines." He smirked.

"I know." I shrugged.

"Looks better on you though." He shook his head, pulling a jumper over his head and slipping on his denim jacket.

"Thank you." I mumbled, copying his actions and putting on my own black denim jacket over the top.

"Here." He said pulling out a woolly beanie hat and putting on my head. "I have a spare, just in case."