I came here to show you my new set of wheels, get up.

Matty

"We really shouldn't be doing this here." Alyssa whispered to me. I rolled my eyes at her and shut her up by kissing her quickly. "No Matty it's too risky." She pulled back again, with more concern in her voice.

"It's fine, if we're quick then no one is going to find us." I tried to reassure her but her doubts were still evident by the sound of her voice. The thing about Alyssa that was cute in a way was the fact that she seemed to worry about little things like this but she clearly wanted to have sex just as much as I did. It was her that slyly hinted towards it. I begun trailing kisses down onto her neck.

"Just be quick then, you have to go on in 20 minutes." She mumbled quietly, throwing her head back ever so slightly to give me better access.

She'd been heavily flirting with me all evening and when she left the room to go for a fag before we were meant to go onstage I followed her quietly and pulled her into a closet in the hallway while it was relatively empty. Her reaction was something that would be etched into my memory for a long time, the squeal she made when I grabbed onto her was so loud.

Her legs were straddled around my waist with her knees leaning on the ground, I held onto her waist eagerly as she ran one hand through my hair. It was almost like since we got back together we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I was so grateful for the fact that she was wearing a skirt today because it was almost as if she prepared herself for this. I slid one hand down onto her thigh and up under her skirt. "Okay Matty if you're gonna mess about then it's just wasting time we don't have, either fuck me or don't." She looked at me firmly. I was a little shocked at how forward she was being because usually she's a little more coy about these things.

"Yeah... sure." I fumbled a little out of nerves for how dominant she was being. She slid back a little and started to undo my belt and jeans. To say her sudden eagerness was a turn on would be a massive understatement. Before I could ever comprehend exactly what was happening, she exposed enough of me to get what she needed. "For someone who wasn't so sure about this you're really taking charge here." I smirked at her, the look in her eyes told me to shut up and enjoy the moment. I hiked her skirt up and got ready to pull her underwear off but she wasn't even wearing any. "You're not wearing underwear?"

"Come on Matty, I'm trying to make this easy for you." She groaned.

"If you told me this earlier then we wouldn't be rushed for time." I shot back quickly.

"Well that would've ruined the fun, wouldn't it." She smirked. I grabbed her by the thighs quickly and pulled her as close to me as I possibly could get. Alyssa positioned herself easily on top of my dick and I was inside her before I could prepare myself for the pleasure it brought.

"Fuck." I moaned a little too loudly, it caused a triumphant grin to take over her features. One of her hands grabbed onto the hair at the back of my neck and the other under my chin and brought our lips together. The faster she moved on top of me, the harder the grip on the back of her thighs got. I would be shocked if there wasn't some bruising at the end of this because she was killing me right now. Alyssa didn't realise just how good she was at sex and it blows my mind quite literally.

Her soft moans only egged me on though, making me want to drag this out for as long as I possibly could. Time wouldn't let me though, which is something I had to keep reminding myself but the risk of being caught laced with the pleasure it was causing us made made not want to stop.

She did something different from her usual, she started biting my neck. A move that most girls never really went for when I was shagging them but for some reason Alyssa would pull out this move whenever she was really horny. I think she knows it's something that really puts me to breaking point and boy did she do just that. Her teeth came into contact with my skin causing me to moan even more.