When did you last have sex?

Matty

I woke up to George knocking on my front door, I must've slept through most of the day. He had a suspicious grin on his face as we sat on my couch playing Call Of Duty. "So, when did Alyssa leave last night?" He said, not even looking away from the screen. "She didn't leave when we did so I assume you guys hung out for awhile after we all left."

"Yeah we hung out." I stated. I didn't want to give much away about the night after he went home.

"How long did she stay for then? Was it fun?" He glanced at me for a second and then returned his attention to the game.

"Well..." I said but got distracted by someone trying to shoot me in the game. "9am this morning." He paused the game and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Did you two?" He was smiling a little as he spoke.

"No, we didn't have sex." I rolled my eyes. "Just because she stayed here doesn't mean we shagged."

"You can't blame me for asking, your track record isn't on your side on this one." He laughed.

"We watched It's Always Sunny and she fell asleep on the couch, I didn't want to wake her up. Plus I don't even know where she lives and trains would have stopped by that point so I let her sleep." I shrugged. It wasn't as big of a deal as he was making it out to be.

"Sounds like a wild night if you ask me." He smirked and unpasued the game.

"It was fun, I enjoy her company." I said simply.

"Well mate, she is fit as fuck so I wouldn't be shocked if you did shag." He shot someone and let out a triumphant cheer.

"I can be friends with women and not want to fuck them you know, I can do that." I tried to fight my case, I didn't want him to think I was always a bit of a shag about.

"I've known you basically my whole life and never have you ever had a female friend that is just a friend." He pointed out.

"I have loads of girl friends." I groaned.

"Yeah, after hooking up with them." He chuckled, although he is right it struck me the wrong way. Sometimes I hated being that guy, I just never really connected with anyone enough to actually want a platonic friendship.

"You make me sound like such a womanizer." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Nah mate, it's fine. I'm messing." He shook his head and grinned. "But it's kinda true at the same time."

"Lay off." I gave up on the game, I was doing shit anyway. He looked at me sighed, leaving the game and loading up a solo match.

"What makes you wanna be her mate then?" He asked, I looked at him and shrugged.

"I don't know, she's just interesting and funny." I don't understand why he's so interested in why I want to be friends with Alyssa. "She feels like she could be like one of the guys but can also match my flirty banter."

"I did notice that, fair play to her." He nodded along, "You think you'll ever sleep with her though?"

"I mean if I got the chance I don't think I'd ever say no, I am a man and she's hot." I laughed, he chuckled along too and agreed. "But it's truly not my intention and if it didn't happen I wouldn't be that bothered by it."

"That's cool, Adam was saying he wanted to get her number at your party but I think he dropped the idea after meeting her last night." George told me. I was getting engrossed by the match he was playing, he was doing well.