You teased yourself there Healy, that's on you.

Matty

Keeping things a secret between Alyssa and I was proving to be more difficult than I first thought. Whenever we'd hang out with the guys she would become overly flirty in a way that I knew was to try and get my back up because there was nothing I could do about it. She would wear clothes that were slightly revealing and it was hard to resist her if I'm being completely honest.

George was becoming more suspicious since he knows I have feelings for her but since she broke up with Mason she kept everything very quiet on that front. She told them it just wasn't working out but she wanted to be on her own for now. The irony is that ever since that night, she would crawl into my bed every night.

It was Friday night and somehow Adam had convinced us all to go out to a club, something that I wasn't sure I wanted to do but Alyssa seemed to be up for it so I pushed myself to go. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her legs, something that I had to hide myself from looking at.

I went up to the bar and ordered myself a drink, while I waited for it to arrive Alyssa appeared next to me very drunk. "I don't think I've ever been to a club and been this fucking drunk before." She announced, leaning on the bar.

"Is that another thing to tick off your list then?" I returned. She looked at me with drunken eyes and shrugged.

"It's not the most impressive thing, we'll call it a small achievement that I won't brag about." She said, looking out into the sea of bodies on the dance floor.

"This is really hard you know." I said, she looked back at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I mean you don't need to tell me the current status of your dick Matty." She said playfully.

"Not what I meant." I shot back.

"What's hard then?" She asked in a very seductive way, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Being here with you, in that dress and being able to do nothing about it because we're trying to keep this on the down low." I sighed.

"Well it just means it'll be worth the wait for when you get to take it off me later tonight." She smirked at me, fuck she's so hot.

"Don't do that." I warned her.

"Why?" She asked, placing her hand on my arm.

"Because now I just wanna say fuck this club, let's go home." I told her, she fluttered her eyelashes at me and shrugged.

"Keep it in your trousers Healy." She winked at me. "For now." And then walked off. I let out a frustrated groan as she walked over to George, he said something to her and they both walked over to the dance floor and started dancing together.

I picked up my drink and walked over to the booth we had been occupying for the evening, Adam sat across from me drinking a beer. "What's got your face so gloomy?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said quickly, tearing my eyes away from Alyssa as she danced along to the music with George.

"You've been awfully quiet tonight, do you not wanna be here?" Adam asked me.

"I would rather be at home if I'm honest but you guys wanted to go out so why not." I shrugged.

"I appreciate you coming out then in that case." He said, sipping his drink. "So how's your love life going then Matty, you've been silent on that front for awhile now, not really like you."

"I'm just happy being on my own." I lied. I felt bad lying to one of my best friends but I wasn't ready to talk about Alyssa in that sense, even though I feel none of them would be shocked. It's not like we're actually together though so what can I say really?