I should've just said my name is Matty.

Alyssa

I didn't want to let what happened in London ruin my time on tour, it wouldn't be fair to the guys. Especially since Adam and Ross didn't even know the extent of what Lax did to me. I just didn't want to live half a life being scared of everything he'd done to me. What options do I really have though? He's going to keep popping up eventually but the reality is that even if I go to the police, not much will happen. No one really believes the victim in these scenarios.

It would only make things worse in the end, probably would give the guys bad publicity because their label would be involved and then names would be thrown out there, especially since the world is starting to click on that I'm Matty's girlfriend. The only thing I can do is try to keep away from Lax and if I do see him, avoid him at all costs.

A few days passed me by while I was plagued with worry, mostly though I was trying to hide my anxiety from Matty because I could tell he was worried. Today we were in my hometown, something that I'd be dreading since the moment I found out we were going to Brighton on this tour.

"Are you happy to be in your hometown?" Adam asked me. I looked up from the book I'd been reading to take my mind off everything.

"Absolutely over the moon if you haven't been able to tell." I said sarcastically.

"Ouch, is it that bad?" He raised an eyebrow at me, I shrugged in reply.

"I just don't like being back here is all, too much drama for my liking." I sighed.

"Well I'm sure we can try and make a good memory here for you." He smiled reassuringly.

"I hope so." I smiled back. Matty walked into the living area of the bus and pretended he was going to punch Adam, which made him flinch.

"Ha I got you." Matty giggled like a child.

"You're such a dick." Adam mumbled, looking at his phone again. Matty sat down next to me and put his arm around me.

"What's the chat?" He asked, looking between Adam and I.

"Just talking about how fucking annoying you are." Adam snapped.

"Who shat in your cornflakes this morning." Matty chuckled, shaking his head.

"Well if you weren't such a prick sometimes, maybe I wouldn't be so defensive." Adam shrugged and got up off the couch, walking out of the room.

"Think Hann's on his period or something." Matty laughed.

"Or you're getting on his nerves a bit, could be that." I pointed out.

"Oh, I see you're team Hann all of a sudden." He said with a look of offence on his face.

"Nah, I'm impartial but I see why he's fed up sometimes." I chuckled. He just rolled his eyes at me and smiled.

"You gonna be okay being here?" He asked me.

"Yeah, probably." I sighed. "I was thinking though, since we have some time before you have to sound check, do you wanna come with me somewhere? I want to show you one of my favourite parts of Brighton." I asked him.

"Of course." He smiled.

"Do you wanna go now?" I asked, he nodded and got up off the couch.

"Let's go." He held his hand out for me, I took it and he pulled me to my feet and kissed my forehead.

We left the bus and the cold November air hit me like a ton of bricks. It was freezing but thankfully I had my jacket on to keep me slightly warm. Matty grabbed my hand and I begun to lead the way.