I want to hear you beg for it.

Alyssa

The following weeks after Liam got out of hospital were tough. I didn't really know what to do with myself, Jamie insisted I took some time off work to spend it with my family. So I did. It wasn't easy for me though, making a decision like that but I had to be around them. The whole ordeal kinda seemed to wipe away the tension within the family a little. Although my mum didn't forgive my dad, things seemed to be a lot less tense with them. I think she wanted to let him back in enough to be there for Liam.

I decided to move back home for a little while to help and as much as it hurt me to leave Matty for a little while, he understood that there was some need for it. I wanted to try and mend the broken pieces within my family for the sake of Liam's mental health and possibly my own. My father still didn't really talk to me though but I didn't really mind it.

I was currently sitting in the garden on a cold February morning, sipping coffee and thinking about how chaotic life had been in the recent months. I wanted so badly to believe that the rest of the year was going to be good for me. In the midst of the chaos I somehow managed to find Matty, whom did everything in his power to show me the positive things in the world. Man I missed him, we both decided that while I was away we wouldn't see each other, to really give me the space and time with my family. I just really missed waking up with him every morning and talking for hours on end about the state of the world or what music we were listening to at the moment.

The back door opened and Liam walked out, looking half asleep. I smiled up at him and he lazily returned it, sitting down across from me at the garden table. "Get a good sleep?" I asked him.

"Nah, not really." He mumbled. "Josh called me at 3 in the fucking morning, drunk and asking if I would go and meet up with him."

"The joys of teenage adolescence." I chuckled.

"It was fucking annoying but I didn't want him to end up in a ditch or something, he was really fucked so I stayed on the phone until he got home." He shrugged.

"That was nice of you." I smiled. "So are you ready to go back to school yet?" I asked, hopeful for him to return to his normal life. As much as he seemed to keep things together for the most, I could still tell he was struggling. It was an important year for him in school and I didn't want this to ruin it for him.

"I think so." He said quietly. "I've been studying a lot, so it's not like I've been slacking off while I've been at home."

"That's good, it's always a positive thing to keep yourself focused on something in front of you." I reminded him.

"I know." He nodded. "Are you gonna go back home?" The question threw me off a little, technically this was my home.

"I am home." I mumbled, he shook his head though.

"This isn't your home, you know that." He looked at me firmly. "You miss him."

"I do but I needed this time to spend with you." I said.

"And I appreciate it but you can't put your life on hold because I had a meltdown." He chuckled, it made me smile though. "You need to go back to London though, I can tell that this whole ordeal has made you realise how much you love it there."

"I know, I do miss it but like I said, I needed this." I smiled softly.

"Just go back, I'm gonna be okay. We're all going to be okay." He said. I nodded and took a sip of my coffee.

"I'll think about it." I muttered quietly.

"Do you think Matty is it for you?" He asked suddenly, I raised my eyebrows at the question. Did I? I mean I love him more than I ever loved Mason and that scares me because it's all so sudden but does that mean I think he's the one?