How the fuck did you find that out on Twitter?

Alyssa

I woke up and squinted my eyes at the brightness of the sunlight coming into the bedroom. It was still so sunny out which was confusing for the end of September. I rolled over in the bed and noticed Matty wasn't there, usually he's the last one to wake up though. My phone vibrated on the nightstand and I picked it up, checking the time before looking at the notification. It was 8:03am.

I opened the text I'd received from Nessa.

Have you spoken to him yet?

I frowned at the screen, knowing this conversation was going to be difficult. I didn't want to have it but there was no other choice for me.

Not yet. Adam was here when I arrived last night so I didn't really feel it was the right time. I'll probably speak to him in a few.

Obviously she had been waiting on my reply because the typing bubble popped up almost instantly.

You better because it's all George spoke about last night, think he's gonna burst if you don't tell Matty about all this soon.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back on the table then sat up and stretched. I noticed the balcony door was open and I could see Matty sitting outside with Allen's head on his lap. I smiled a little at the scene and took it all in before the madness that was surely about to come. Once I got the courage to pull myself out of bed and throw on a hoodie, I walked over to the balcony door and stood there hesitantly.

Matty looked up at me and there were dark circles under his eyes. "You're up early." I pointed out.

"I couldn't really sleep well." He mumbled, looking down at Allen. His hands were running through Allen's fur softly which was greatly appreciated by the calm pup.

I sat down next to Matty and almost instantly Allen scooted over to put half his body on top of my legs. "Good morning my little ray of sunshine." I said to Allen, which gained me a few licks on my hands.

"See he does like you better." Matty groaned.

"He just likes spending time with me." I smiled down at the sleepy looking dog in my lap. "So when did you wake up?"

"I didn't sleep." Matty mumbled, he pulled out his pack of fags and lit one up.

"What's on your mind?" I asked. He looked at me hesitantly and then blew out a puff of smoke.

"Well funny you should ask that, when we're you gonna tell me you're pregnant?" He looked at me with worry lacing his features. How did he even know about this?

"Did George say something to you?" I shot back quickly.

"So George knows but I don't." He glared at me.

"Not by choice." I mumbled. "Look it's a bit of a weird story, I didn't want to get into it last night Matty."

"Well enlighten me now because finding out on Twitter through your fanbase isn't exactly the most fun way to learn about your impending fatherhood." He rolled his eyes at me.

"How the fuck did you find that out on Twitter?" I glared at him, completely confused and in shock.

"Someone saw you and Nessa buying pregnancy tests yesterday and thought the world needed to know." He mumbled, looking away. "So fill me in on this funny story."

"My period hasn't come in over 2 weeks and I wasn't going to tell anyone about it until I was sure but Nessa kinda beat it out of me." I told him. "She made me buy some tests, so we went back to hers to do them to eliminate the risk of anyone finding them but George decided to give her a surprise visit and walked in while I was waiting for them to finish."