SOME VITAMIN D...

The crackling thunder was perfect in muting her screams as she threw her head back and enjoyed his mastery tongue skill. With him on his office chair and her legs over his shoulder he devoured her completely not wasting any part of her. Even though she was letting out emotions, he too was conveying his own through his work and she understood him.

' Jay _ouch!'

Feeling herself about climax she tried to uncross her ankles and remove her legs and she got a quick slap on the thigh instead. She knew that when she came she would squeeze her thighs together and hurt him but he did not seem to care.

' Babe. I'm cuming. Stop. Please fam.'

' Go ahead fam.'

He spoke causing vibrations on her and when she tried to remove his head from inbetween her thighs he pinched her and caused her to fall on her back as she was not balanced. The fall gave him all the access he needed and he did not let up till he was satisfied. He pushed her back onto the desk everytime she tried to sit up to remove him from between thighs. Only letting her up after she had had her third orgasm.

' You're an evil man.'

She sighed when he turned her onto the desk on her stomach and flipped over her dress exposing her big behind. A flash of lightning lit the all glass room just as she looked back at him. He was playing with himself while rubbing on her wetness with his index and middle finger. When another lightning flash stroke, he rammed himself into her and she screamed out in pleasurable pain.

' FUCK! I cannot believe I almost lost this for good.'

He groaned when he shot his seeds into her and she grabbed onto the sides of the table then he quickly pumped into her . To get her to her peak. After eighteen years together he knew just how to please her and make her reach her orgasm. They could both go for another round but they had a whole conference room filled with employees, friends and investors who were here celebrating with them.

' How am I to go out there with a torn dress?'

' Let's not go back. Let's go home and finish from where we left off. Let's once again make love till the early hours of tomorrow.'

After the affair, lying and cheating, she needed this. Needed him to show her how sorry he was for being a damn fool and stepping out of their marriage but she was not ready for him to come back into their home. He had hurt her too much to just let him back in even though it had been a year since he slept with another woman .

' Thank you for this but I am still not ready for us to be under the same roof.'

' How long will you keep punishing me for this mistake? I mean I have had all stds checked and did everything you asked me to do.'

' For as long as it takes for you to understand how much you've hurt me. The fact that you think doing all that will make me forgive you makes me believe that you still don't get it.'

' I do babe. I am sorry.'