EXPLICIT- MATURE CONTENT....

Jabari smiled when he opened his eyes to his wife naked and sleeping peacefully under his armpit. Gently he pushed her off of his arm and let out a sigh of relief when she stirred without waking up. They had arrived late the night before at the island he had booked for their anniversary. Only to sleep in the early hours as they made love for most of the night. He left to relieve himself smiling at how she gave him no rest the night before, wanting round after round.

' I didn't mean to wake you.'

He said when he bumped into her as she walked into the bathroom and he was walking out. He stood by the doorway and watched her relieve herself before attending to her hygiene.

' You know I can never continue sleeping without you beside me. Plus we have some sight seeing to do.'

' It starts at nine thirty. I think you should take a shower.'

' Only if you'll join me.'

She said seductively pulling him towards her by his underwear after she had turned on the shower tap.

' Nope. You remember you almost broke your neck the last time we tried to have sex in the shower.'

' Well this one is equipped with things to help us make that fantasy come true.'

She opened the shower door and showed him the weird gizmos on the shower wall placed there for balance as they had too many incidents with couples in the shower. Half of the shower had a slippery free bench like wall.

' I'm getting this in our home.'

' Well you'll enquire from the receptionist later. For now join me in finally getting to have safe shower sex.'

He grabbed her by her neck while she wrapped her arms around his waist and they gave each other slow tongue kisses. He bit and sucked on her lower lip as they stood under the shower tap with her back onto the wall. She grabbed onto his penis jerking him and he slid his fingers into her.

' Fuck! Stop before I come onto this floor.'

He mumbled into her mouth. Anathi stopped but crouched down to his waist making sure not to stand on any water and put his whole length into her mouth. Jabari was shocked at this he had to stop her and ask where she had learnt to do that.

' Chill,read about it on some porn website and practiced with cucumbers and stuff at home.'

He looked at her suspiciously but continued to let her deep throat him till he spilled his seeds on her chest. Anathi liked giving blow jobs as it aroused her and was always willing to learn new tricks but had stopped doing this for him after he cheated.

' I need your leg up on the wall and hold on to that handle. Push your ass out.'

He instructed her before he himself crouched down and ate her out. Anathi could not stop the moans caused by him eating her booty after he had washed her. She always thought it disgusting and weird but now that she was experiencing first hand how euphoric it was, she wanted more and came all over his face as a result. He stood up and slid himself into her, standing doggy style.