AIN'T NO OTHER....

After her therapeutic chat with her mother, Anathi decided to go apologise for her erratic behaviour to her sister. She has been under a lot of stress lately and was taking it out on the wrong people. Asa opened the door after her third knock and rolled her eyes when she found her on her doorstep.

' What have you come to accuse me of now dear sister.'

' I actually came to apologise and make amends.'

' No. I do not want your apology.'

' I brought Oreo Ice cream, Swiss chocolate and your favorite cognac.'

Asa grabbed the shopping bag for her and opened the door wider for her to come in. Anathi knew that these would get her into her sister's good books.

' I hope you did not think these meant you were forgiven. I need a formal apology but wait. I need to pour me a glass of this.'

Asa brought her too a glass of the cognac but did not share the desserts because it was simply rude to drink expensive alcohol alone.

' Baby sis, I am sorry for everything I said the other day. I just needed someone to blame for my messed up life and it happened that I lashed out on you. I meant nothing of what I said and sorry for blaming you for something I should not have done in the first place.'

' You're forgiven but next time you scream at me like that, I am punching you in your face. Daddy did not teach me self defense for nothing. '

' I promise that that will not happen again.'

The sister's shared a laugh before Asa announced that she was going to the mall. Anathi offered to drive her and do some retail therapy but that was not to be the case.

' How sweet, sister's bonding. Nice to see the family whore and family drug addict out and looking better than usual. Though I must say Nathi, you've lost a lot of weight. What?, married life not what you thought it would be.'

' Who you calling a hoe?!'

Asa stood up for her sister as if Lala had not insulted them both. Anathi tried to get her sister away from their cousin after they bumped into her while shopping in a children's store but Asa was like a dog with a bone.

' Asa let's go.'

' No she will not disrespect you like that when she's the one who slept with a married man and had a baby by him. '

She nudged her sister afraid that she might say something about her stealing Jabari's sperm.

' Everyone know that I was with Jay first. If she wouldn't have taken her from me, I would be his wife. I am the rightful misses Present.'

' Bitch you dumped the guy! You forget how you used to tell thing one and thing two that Jay was a broke farm boy and you were tired of living in a dream. Now that his dreams are a reality, he was yours first?! Bitch please! Gold digging whore!'

Asa said referring to her best friends since highschool. Who she overheard one day gossiping about her behind her back over the fact that she was fighting Anathi over a guy she did not want. After she found out that Anathi was dating her ex.