BE ABOUT IT...

Anathi was woken up by lingering wet kisses across her naked body. She was met with the face of her husband when she opened her eyes and she smiled at him. He smiled back.

' I'm sorry for coming this late or early and announced but I really missed you and had to get more of last night.'

Anathi laughed at her husband while she pulled him up from inbetween her thighs to kiss him. Truth was she too missed him dearly and it would not hurt to have sex one more time with him.

' Can I take you out to dinner tonight?'

Anathi lifted her head from his chest, surprised by his request. Not that they had never gone out but it had been a while since they had dinner somebody else cooked.

' Why? You haven't wanted to take me out to dinner in a long time. '

' Well I've realised ever since Jay-jay we haven't gone out to dinner.'

' Well after him you became very busy as your business grew.'

It hurt Anathi to talk about how his business took him away from his family and was also part of the reason he stepped out.

' I know but I realise it's time to make time for you guys and it starts today. I am taking the children to school in two hours.'

' You haven't done that in three years. I'd appreciate that. Thank you. So where are we going?'

' It's a surprise.'

He said kissing her as they cuddled back to sleep. They were woken up by the ringing of his cellphone alarm exactly two hours later.

' Okay. I'm here for this son.'

His mother in-law began clapping as he walked into the house with his nine month daughter, Ayo. It meant full of joy because after three boys, they were over the moon when at the gender reveal their son's came out dressed in all pink. His three sons were behind him.

' So has my daughter softened her heart and let you return back home?'

' No but I am working on that. Hence the boys will be coming here after school.'

Anathi's parents understood that she was hurt by her husband's infedility but they also felt like him, that he had learnt his lesson.

' Well I hope that she does let you back home and I hope you will not do anything to hurt my babygirl again.'

His father in-law's voice boomed as he walked into the living room. Jabari was a big gigantic guy who lifted weights for breakfast but his father in-law was much taller and gigantic. So much that he opted to build his own house because he could not fit in any of the front doors of the all the houses when they were house shopping years ago. Jabari was a bit afraid of his father in-law.

' I've learnt my mistake sir and I promise never ever to hurt Anathi ever again.'

He took the hand his father in-law handed to him to shake. He was intimidated but he never showed it.

' Dad does this mean you and mom are back together again?'

His oldest son, Jabari junior asked when he drove them to school.

' Not yet but I promise you very soon we all will be together again.'