LOVE'S TOO PURE...

' Are we ever going to sit down and talk about this without getting angry or emotional An?'

Jabari asked tired of their constant arguing and fighting everytime the subject of his alleged love child was brought up. Anele turned to him with so much anger.

' You should be glad I haven't kicked you out. You have no right to say anything about how I am handling the situation you put me in. I never wanted it and if I need to be emotional I will.'

' Anathi that's not what I meant.'

' Yeah you do not mean a lot of things these days don't you. Well since you know better how I should be handling this. Tell me how I should handle you getting your side chick pregnant!?'

He stood watching her cook them dinner. Four days had passed and he had yet to know what impact this had on their relationship. He was most afraid of her asking for a divorcing. He was not ready to lose his wife. Even though he would be deserving of that right now.

' Please don't call her that. She's not my side chick or baby momma.'

' You keep saying that but the results say otherwise. You want me to tell you where to go from here but cannot accept responsibility for this shit!'

' That is because I am hundred percent sure that I could not have impregnated her. I do not know how to explain it but I know it. I just need time to figure out how to prove it to you.'

' You sound like a broken record. You know I used to think so highly of you. I thought you were my soulmate. I even ignored the fact that you and my cousin had history because I believed that we were meant to be.'

' But we are meant to be.'

He walked up to her and turned her to face him before cupping her face with both his hands. He wanted her to see the sincerity in his eyes as he reassured her.

' I wouldn't have gotten down on my knee and asked you to marry me if I did not love you and if I did not know that you were the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Anele I love you and only you.'

' How do you love someone and continue to hurt them as much as you have hurt me Jabari? Explain that to me because I would really like to make sense of all of this. Then maybe I can move on with being your wife. '

' I don't know babe but what I do know is that, I am very sorry. Even though what I did I did while sober, I did not meant to hurt you. I did not think about how much it would hurt you when you found out. I thought I could have my cake and eat it. That was stupid and selfish of me and I am really sorry.'

' You know it would be easier to accept your apology if there wasn't a child involved. Do you know how much more it hurts knowing that she now has a permanent part of you. Giving her a child is the equivalent of committing to her. Giving her your heart.'