STAY AWAY MOTHER...

Jabari watched his wife moan and stir in their bed while he wiped off his head. Like usual her hand slid to his side of the bed and she quickly turned her head and lifted it after she realized he was not next to her. He stood with a towel around his waist smiling at her. It had only been two months since they were back together but she already was back to her morning routine.

' Where are you off to so early.'

He noticed she flinched as she sat up and threw her feet over the side of the bed. Last night after his apology and finding out that his mother was meddling in his marriage again, he took out his frustration on her. Jabari was never the type to put his hands on his wife but he would lay the pipe on her as his form of punishment.

' Going to see your father in law and then pass by the office. Just to check on business.'

Jabari grabbed her by her chin and kissed her. She moaned as they made out and caused him to drop the towel that was around his waist and gently lay her on the bed which they stood at the foot off. He just needed a few minutes to make love to her and apologize for beating it up and being so belligerent the day before.

' Fam, my legs and thighs_'

' I'll be gentle I promise.'

He kissed her as she granted him access.

' What brings you over here? Haven't seen much of you since Nathi let you back into her bed.'

' You know I've been doing my husband duties. Working overtime to apologise to her the best way I know how.'

His father high fived him as they sat around the kitchen counter and shared a laugh with his only son.

' I know I raised you right. On a serious note though, I hope you learnt your lesson and won't do anything stupid again to mess up your family.'

' Trust me pops I have. That's why I came over here. Tell me why your wife is meddling in my marriage!'

'I don't know but you can ask her yourself.'

His mother walked into the kitchen in a silk robe while his father had on only boxers. Jabari scrunched up his nose in disgust aware of what they had been doing.

' Hey baby boy.'

' Don't call me that Penelope! Dad what are you doing messing around with a married woman!?'

' Look whose talking. You were married too when you slept with your wife's cousin and your father is a grown ass man. He can sleep with whomever he wants and I am getting a divorce. Not that it concerns you.'

He knew his mother was opportunistic.

' Now that the man you abandoned me for is broke, you think you can abuse my father's money. I will not allow you to use my father -'

' Jabari that's your mother.'

' No that's Terell's mother. I haven't had a mother since I was two. Do a favor and stay the fuck away from my family. Dad don't come crying to me when she leaves you high and dry.'

' Jabari. I won't let you disrespect us!'

He kicked his chair and walked out with his father calling him.