HAS IMPERFECTIONS...

' I'm guessing you're calling me this late because my idea worked.'

His father-in-law's raspy voice came through the speaker of his smartphone. Anathi was upstairs getting dressed after they christianed their not so new bathtub. For as long as they had lived in that house, last night was the first time they had had sex in their tub.

' It's ten. It's not that late but yes, your plan worked though we had sex before dinner -'

' Yeah, too much information. As old and as many kids as my daughter has. I still like to believe that she doesn't have sex.'

' Sorry sir but I just wanted to thank you before she comes down for dinner.'

He hung up the phone when he heard his wife's footsteps approaching the backyard where he had a romantic dinner set up. Anathi marveled at the beauty of his setup.

' Pinterest?'

' No your dad.'

' Yeah he was always good at such things. I'm guessing he's the one who helped you with everything that has happened so far?'

' Yes but not the sex in the tub. That was a bonus.'

' Well there's more where that came from.'

And when last you tell me to bend over
Make you jam the thing enter
I guess you're giving it to someone else

The music played while they flirted. She had on a silk robe which she wore so loosely but managed to cover her breasts and privates. Her bare thighs and leg sat inbetween his while her left leg was on the other side of his right leg. Jabari had on only boxers. He could not help but rub up and down her chocolate thighs while they talked and ate.

' There's one left.'

She said pointing to the chocolate covered strawberry on her plate.

' Care to share?'

He gently bit on it and kept it inbetween his teeth waiting for her to bite onto the opposite side of it. He bit harder onto his side when she bit into the other side. Their lips touched , making him grab onto her lower lip with his teeth. With his hands on her waist he helped her onto his thighs. Then let go of her lip but slid his tongue into her mouth and soon they were making out under the night sky.

If one could ask Anathi what she missed most when they were arguing or apart, she would definitely say his kisses. She loved being kissed and how her husband kissed her. Kisses were more intimate than sex and that's why she could not kiss any man she did not have any feelings for.

' Pool chair?'

' Won't they neighbours see us?

' Well they might learn a thing or two if the do.'

With her robe now on the grass, Jabari carried her naked body towards the pool chair. He placed her on her back and kissed her before taking one of her breasts into his mouth. Alternating each breasts before making a trail down her body to her vagina.

' Oh my gosh_'

He sucked and glided up her lips after warming them with slow broad licks causing her to beg for him to enter her. Anathi swallowed spit at the anticipation of feeling his thick, slightly bent nine inch in her when he positioned himself at her entrance.