EVERY DIAMOND...

Tension still lingered in the Present household as husband and wife interacted less and lesser everyday. Each to absorbed with their own hurt to deal with the elephant in the room. Jabari hated how his selfishness, stupidity and inability to control his lust caused this drift between him and his wife. He needed to bring them closer before they drifted further apart to the point of no return.

' What the hell!?'

Anathi was surprised to find her house in darkness when she walked in late from work. She noticed a trail of lit candles going up to her bedroom and she followed them upstairs. They led to her bathroom where a surprisingly warm bubble bath with cliche red petals awaited her. She poured herself the glass of red wine placed next to the tub before sliding in and resting her head on a towel placed at the head of the tub.

Honestly, I'm tryna stay focused
You must think I've got to be joking when I say
I don't think I can wait
I just need it now
Better swing my way

Anathi laughed when suddenly this song started playing. It was currently her favourite song and liked singing it to her husband. She closed her eyes and sang her favourite lyrics.

I just need some dick
I just need some love
Tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby
I just need a thug

Her eyes popped open at the second part of the chorus when she felt someone slide into the tub.

' Hi.'

He said looking scared.

' Fam.'

He relaxed after her reply which let him know he was welcome to join her. She laid back on the towel and continued to sing her song and he began to rub on her feet. Her other foot massaged his lower region while she moaned at the pleasure of his fingers.

' How was work?'

' I did not go, spent the day with the kids.'

' What!? You made them bunk school?'

' Yes. I wanted to spend a full day with my kids and they actually had fun. It is Friday after all.'

Anathi had left earlier than him and assumed he would be going since he offered to take the boys to school.

' Did you atleast inform the school?'

' Yes.'

There was comfortable silence between the two as he massaged her other foot and she lay back on the bathtub with her eyes closed. She stood up when he was done, turned around and scooted in reverse and comfortably lay on his chest with her back.

' I did not mean it when I said I want a divorce?'

' Then why did you say it?'

' I was hurt and frustrated with you.'

' Never do that to me again. I know I do stupid shit but I never want to lose you. You're my world and I love you.'

' And the lie detector said that is not a lie.'

They shared a laugh before she noticed the tears in his eyes. She looked up at him from his chest and turned his head which was faced in the opposite direction and grabbing him by the back of his neck she pushed herself up for a kiss. The kiss was slow but nasty with lip biting in between while his hands massaged her breasts.