ALL I WANNA...

Jabari watched his wife get dressed for their family pool party infront of the mirror unaware of his presence. He walked up to her while she was bent over next to their bed trying to get something out from under it. She quickly turned around in fear which went away as soon as she noticed it was him and it was replaced by agitation.

' Jabari no your family is downstairs!'

She turned around pushing him away to get whatever it was that was under the bed. Jabari grabbed harder onto her bent waist and slid his hand under her dress. She had on bikini bottoms and he slid his finger inbetween her thighs. He smiled when he felt her shudder and was rendered immobile for a second. She moaned out when he moved his finger up and down her slit. Subconsciously she poked her ass on his crotch and open her legs to give him better access.

' Fuck_ Jay!'

With his hand inbetween her thighs her placed rough kisses onto her neck knowing that it would drive her off the edge and kept a gentle squeeze around her neck. He was attracted to her insatiable sexual appetite. For as long as he could remember Anathi never said no to sex and almost matched his. She on the other hand was at first ashamed at her love for dick but he taught her to be proud. There was nothing wrong with loving dick as long as you respected yourself.

' Faster daddy. I'm almost there-'

She cried out as his strokes became slower, like he was going to pull out his finger. He increased the pace of his finger and added two before abruptly pulling out when he felt her walls clench down on them. Shocked by the sudden abrupt end to her high, she looked to see what had disturbed him but he held his fingers to his mouth and seductively sucked her off them.

' Next time don't refuse me what's mine. This is my house and you're my wife. If I want to fuck you in the presence of the whole damn clan. I will.'

He had his hand around her neck and her tilted her head back so she could look him in the face. He craved to attach his lips to hers but wanted to punish her. Instead of being mad at him for his aggressiveness she was turned on. A lot would call her a slut but she did not mind since she was only his slut.

' Yes daddy.'

She moaned out the words. He was not always sexually aggressive with her but when he was she loved it. That's when the babies were made. Anathi went into the bathroom and attended to her intimate hygiene before walking out with the same dress. Jabari grabbed her when she attempted to walk out.

' You're not going out dressed like that?!.'

' I have a bikini underneath.'

' You know my perverted uncles and cousins are out there. Wear a full bikini.'

Jabari kissed her forehead and hurried downstairs to his mother's call. When he got there a guy handed him an envelope and for the first time since he took the paternity test he was nervous. Not sure why since he believed the child was not his. He hid them for later.