GIVE YOU SOME TIME...

With the bag of weed in one hand, Anathi knocked on her sister's front door, after she had dropped off her daughter with her mother. Her phone vibrated in her pocket with a message from her husband which informed her once again that he knew the tests were wrong. She put it on do not disturb just as her sister opened the door for her.

' You came with weed?! What did Jabari do now?!'

Anathi was an occasional smoker. When she was stressed or chilling with her husband away from the children. Tears threatened to fall out her eyes when her sister asked her that.

' He got Lala pregnant. He's the father.'

Asa quickly grabbed the bag from her and began to roll a thick one for them both. Though she was never a fan of Jabari because she felt he was sneaky for dating cousin's, she still did not like to see her older sister hurt especially by him.

' He so admant that he could not have impregnated her but he cannot explain how she had his baby.'

' Do you think Jabari would continue with a lie even after the truth came out?'

' No but I do not know my husband anymore. First he cheats with our cousin who also is his ex girlfriend- '

' but he came clean.'

' I forgave him but having a baby by her! That's beyond betrayal. This time I am beyond hurt and not sure what to do.'

Asa lit the blunt before handing it over to her sister who took a long drag before handing it back.

Jabari slammed his closet safe when he found his only bag of weed gone. He sent a text to her of an angry emoji before calling his pusher and his cousin.

' So she took the whole bag?!'

Theo repeated his brothers statement followed by over the top laughter caused by intoxication. Jabari shook his head, he forgot how lightweight he was.

' Yeah but I cannot really be mad. She needs to unwind and think stuff through calmly. I just do not want her to even think about divorcing me.'

' You know women are forgiving but having a baby by another woman, that takes the last straw. Especially if you are in a relationship.'

' I know that man but I did not get her pregnant. I know I slept with the girl but I also know I made sure I was strapped up because I didn't want shit like this coming back to haunt me and she did try to convince me that she was clean and on the pill but I was not taking any chances.'

' Lala is one crazy woman though. She dumped you but would still do anything to have your child.'

' You know on my wedding day, she told me she wanted me back and apologised for leaving me for somebody else. Obviously I told her that her dumping me was the best thing she could have ever done.'

' You really love sis though.'

' Yes that woman is everything I've ever wanted in a woman and more. She's the whole package plus extra. That's why I need to prove to her that I did not father that child and gain her trust back but I don't know where to start or who to call.'