Chapter 11: Make Love

Precious Sins

Chapter XI: Make Love

[Preston's POV]

Adrien and I were quick to hop into the cab by the time it pulled up. We had another steamy make-out on the driveway while waiting for the cab to pull up, and now as we sat in the back seat, Adrien's clothes were roughened up.

He had a flush to his cheeks, and he was biting his lip. He looked so sensual that I couldn't stop the stir of excitement in my groin.

I couldn't wait to have him on our bed, laying under me, bare skin exposed. I knew he was still a virgin and this was literally going to be his first time, so no matter how excited I was, I was still going to take it slow with him. He'd probably be nervous once we got down to it so I want to make sure I ease those nerves and concerns.

When the cab pulled up to the house, I thanked him and handed him cash before pulling Adrien out of the car with me. His hand gripped mine tightly as I led him up the porch steps, pulling the keys out of my pocket with one hand. I fumbled with the lock before I was able to get the door open. I glanced back at Adrien with a smirk and pulled him inside, making him smile and laugh.

The house was dark. All the lights were off, meaning our parents were asleep in their bedroom upstairs. We kicked off our shoes. I heard the jingle of a collar and seconds later, my dog Kodey was greeting us, barking a few times. I quickly shushed him as to not wake our parents, kneeling down to kiss his head and rub his ears.

Then, Adrien and I were making our way upstairs in the dark. I stubbed my foot against the stairs, my drunk ass stumbling and nearly falling flat on my face. Behind me, Adrien bursted out in laughter, and when I glanced over, he was hunched over, clutching his chest while laughing.

"Oh, that was so funny, huh?" I raised a brow at him, grinning amusedly. Adrien laughed so hard that he wiped the breath out of him, and when he finally calmed down, he was quickly catching his breath.

"Yea, it was so funny," Adrien smiled wide at me. I rolled my eyes at him, chuckling.

We finally reached our bedroom. I let Adrien step inside first before I followed, closing the door behind us. I watched Adrien walk over to the side of the bed, switching on the lamp. A warm glow illuminated the bedroom. I got a better view of Adrien, the way his costume hugged his body, accentuating his slim curves. I wanted to put my hands on him. I paused before I walked over to him, Adrien turning his gaze to me.

And when I stopped in front of him, he was biting his lip again.

"So..." Adrien whispered. He looked heavenly from the lamp's golden glow of light. I cupped the side of his face gently, "...how do we start?"

I smiled softly, "Don't worry too much...I'll do most of the work tonight, alright? So you just lay back and feel good. If you're worried about something just tell me...and if you don't like something I'm doing tell me and I'll stop. Okay?"

Adrien nodded his head. I could see he was starting to feel nervous, so I cupped his face and tilted his head up, and kissed him, feeling him slowly relax in my arms. As I pulled away, I pushed him onto the bed and crawled over him, attaching my lips to his once more.

***

[Adrien's POV]

I woke up with a groan. The sunlight peeked through the curtains, lighting up the bedroom.

I squinted my eyes and rubbed them. I had a headache. It squeezed against my temples, throbbing and aching. I sighed and massages my forehead for a brief moment, and that's when I was reminded of the naked body I was snuggled up against, my gaze quickly snapping up to Preston's sleeping face.