Chapter 12: Blueberry Pancakes

Precious Sins

Chapter XII: Blueberry Pancakes

[Adrien's POV]

I got out from under the warm blankets of the bed and stood up, walking over to the closet to grab myself a change of clothes. I gasped as Preston smacked my ass as he walked past me, making me turn around and flash him a glare.

Preston smiled innocently at me, now in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, "something the matter, baby?"

"Yea, don't smack my ass like that," I scoffed. Preston chuckled, stepping behind me to kiss my shoulder blade, before he was walking out of the bedroom.

I watched him leave, before I grabbed a pair of black biker shorts from the closet and slipped them on, followed by one of Preston's baggy grey hoodies. His hoodies were super large on me, to the point it could be a dress, but they were so comfy and it smelt like him.

After I got dressed, I used makeup wipes to clean my face since I forgot to wash my face last night — that, and I had mascara smeared on my eyes. I also noticed the hickey Preston left on my neck in the mirror, and I tried my best to cover it with the hoodie. Then, I brushed my fingers through my hair to tame it before I made my way out of the bedroom.

As I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, I could smell blueberry pancakes. Ugh, I loved blueberry pancakes. I wandered into the kitchen. My mom was standing by the stove, flipping pancakes in a skillet while Preston sat at the table with Ruby on his lap, petting her ears while he drank a glass of orange juice. Jackson was in the kitchen as well, leaning against the counter beside my mom while drinking a hot cup of coffee.

"Good morning hun! Did you sleep well?" My mom smiled brightly at me when she noticed me walk in. She was still dressed in her pjs, her hair pulled up into a messy bun. I returned the smile, moving to sit down at the table beside Preston.

"Yea, I did."

"I'm glad! Preston was just telling us about the party last night. Did you have fun?"

I briefly glanced over to Preston. He was now looking at me, a smirk on his face as he took a sip of his orange juice. He winked, a heavy blush coating my cheeks. I quickly turned away from him and looked back to my mom.

"Ah...yea, I had fun."

Mom glanced between the two of us, a wide smile on her face. She then turned back to the pancakes, flipping them in the pan. Jackson took a sip of his coffee, a snort sounding from him.

"Oh, you had fun alright," He murmured against his coffee mug.

I couldn't have blushed harder even if I tried. Preston started laughing, throwing his head back and smacking his hand against the table. My mom was giggling, covering her hand with her mouth. Jackson smiled at me, gesturing to the side of his neck. My eyes widened and I quickly put my hand over where Preston left a hickey. God, I was so embarrassed now.

My mom finished making the pancakes. She separated them onto four different plates and brought them over to the table. While she did that, Jackson rested his coffee mug on the table and brought over the whipped cream and maple syrup from the fridge, as well as other toppings. Soon, we were all sitting around the table with our pancakes.

Luckily, Jackson and my mom didn't bother to elaborate on the hickey on my neck — I didn't feel like explaining to them what happened last night. Oh, yea, I lost my virginity to the guy sitting beside me. It was embarrassing as it was that they even noticed it. I grabbed the orange juice from the center of the table, pouring some into my glass.

Preston reached for the ice-cream and maple syrup, placing spoon full of the toppings on his pancakes. He practically covered his pancakes in them. Preston looked up at me and raised a brow when he noticed my stare, and I couldn't help but smile amusedly at him.