Chapter 18: Skin To Skin

Precious Sins

Chapter XVIII: Skin To Skin

[Preston's POV]

Adrien was cuddled up against my side under the covers when I woke up the next morning. We were both naked, Adrien's naked body pressed against me in his sleep with his leg thrown over my waist, and his hand on my chest. His head was lying between the junction of my arm and shoulder. He looked peaceful and comfortable as he slept, and I couldn't help but smile.

Cuddling with Adrien has made sleep come across easier. While I never used to have sleeping problems, I know just by having him snuggled up against me got me to sleep faster just knowing that he was beside me, his warm body pressed against my own. The simple act was comforting. I couldn't imagine sleeping without him now just because he made me comfortable and relaxed, even after a stressful day.

Just seeing him smile eased the tension in my shoulders. He had such a comfortable and nurturing effect on me, and I don't think he realized it.

I released a heavy sigh. It was 8:30 on a Saturday morning. I stayed in bed for a few more minutes, looking up at the ceiling and calmly ran my fingers up and down Adrien's naked back. The room was silent, sunlight peeking through the closed curtains. I enjoyed the calming silence in the morning. It was nice and relaxing. I felt Adrien stir after a few minutes of soaking in the silence. He breathed deeply, nuzzling his face against my shoulder as his arm stretched out and wrapped around me in an embrace. He snuggled deeper against me, making me smile. It wasn't long before he opened his eyes, still looking a bit sleepy as he rubbed them awake, and his gaze landed onto me.

I flashed him a soft smile, "good morning, sweetheart."

"Mmmm," Adrien yawned. He smiled sleepily at me, butterflies fluttering in my stomach as he pressed a kiss to my chest. His voice was soft and quiet as he spoke, "how long have you been awake...?"

"Not too long...only a few minutes," I said. Adrien hummed and nodded his head. He rubbed his hand over my pectorals, sinking down as he rested his hand against my bare abdomen, brushing his fingers across my skin. Goosebumps shot up my spine as he did so, making me relax further against the bed. Mmm...his hands were soft and warm.

"Ugh, it's Saturday. And I have an English essay to finish," He groaned. I chuckled at him, squeezing his shoulder gently.

"You're great at English. You'll nail that essay for sure," I smirked. Adrien rolled his eyes at me and pinched the skin on my abdomen. I smacked his hand away. He laughed, reaching up to pinch my cheek before he shifted on the bed until he was sitting on my lap, the blanket covering us both. I pressed both my hands flat against his back, slowly slipping down his spine until my hands rested on his hips, his legs straddling my waist. And fuck, this was a dangerous position for us to be in. Especially with him being naked. Especially if he was sitting on my downstairs area.

Adrien smiled knowingly. He was totally teasing me on purpose. And he was enjoying teasing me.

"Yea? What else am I great at...Preston?" Adrien bit his lower lip, brushing his fingers along my chest. I groaned when his nails briefly dug into my abdominal muscles. It made me shiver. Yup. Definitely teasing me.

"Being a fucking tease is what else you're great at."

Adrien laughed. It was a wholehearted laugh and I felt my chest swell of happiness just from seeing him laugh like that. Like I said, Adrien was just perfect. Plus the fact that he was slowly starting to open himself up to me in ways I never thought I would see. In a way, it was like seeing a whole different side of him - a good side of him. All of his sides were good. He was just beautiful. His laugh was beautiful. His smile was beautiful. His personality was beautiful. Now I was seeing more of his beautiful personality. The romantic one. The intimate one.